New guy to the forum

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey there everyone. My name is Danny. I came across this board and found it interesting. I belong to several other bodybuilding related forums but I was looking to expand my horizons.

I'm 18 years old, I've been lifting serious since May 1st of this year and I've gone thru what I like to call, many many months of trial and error. I've finally got my head on straight and I got the info I needed and I started in May 1st like I mentioned.

I'm barely 6 feet, I weight 145 lbs. and when I started serious lifting, I weight 138. A month before that I had weighed 131 lbs. so I'm proud of my accomplishments but I would like to see myself to continue striving. Hope I can contribute everything I can to the board being as I know a thing or two (regardless of how big I am/ am not).

Hope I can make my presence a useful one!

Good day all!

-Danny

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
HEY Danny

Welcome to the board. Congrats on starting to lift.

Lots of good info here.

CROWLER

D

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weclome !!!!!! You've just found the Keys to th Kingdom.
Bodybuilder 4life

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You've certainly come to the right place.

Welcome!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If you are interested, you can see what I did going from your weight in my pics thread.

And as I said earlier - EAT!!!!!

M

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
I had a twisted uncle who used to touch my naughty places...he called me dannyboy while he diddled my mangina...

;)

WELCOME....

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey there everyone. My name is Danny. I came across this board and found it interesting. I belong to several other bodybuilding related forums but I was looking to expand my horizons.

I'm 18 years old, I've been lifting serious since May 1st of this year and I've gone thru what I like to call, many many months of trial and error. I've finally got my head on straight and I got the info I needed and I started in May 1st like I mentioned.

I'm barely 6 feet, I weight 145 lbs. and when I started serious lifting, I weight 138. A month before that I had weighed 131 lbs. so I'm proud of my accomplishments but I would like to see myself to continue striving. Hope I can contribute everything I can to the board being as I know a thing or two (regardless of how big I am/ am not).

Hope I can make my presence a useful one!

Good day all!

-Danny

Hey man, if you eat plenty of good food you will grow incredibly well at your age and being new to bbing. Use fitday.com to figure out how much you are actually eating each day. Find out what your base for calories is and up that by about 400calories for a good bulk. The cleaner the food you eat is the less fat you will put on. Good luck with all and glad to have you on board.