I Just got some Powerfull for free!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got the first free supplement for posting as a GOLD member!!

It was a tough choice because there were a couple things I wanted, but I went with the Powerfull. You simply click the item and add your address. It's free shipping too.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well - considering all those posts of yours were worthless....we all thank you! :rant:

:trout:

Have fun with the P'full - let us know what you think of it!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well - considering all those posts of yours were worthless....we all thank you! :rant:

:trout:

Have fun with the P'full - let us know what you think of it!
Actually it was a combination of worthless posts and musculing jay out of some of his points.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BRAGGGER!!!!!!!!!! now eat this :pizza: it will make you bigger :) :toofunny:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I just got the first free supplement for posting as a GOLD member!!

It was a tough choice because there were a couple things I wanted, but I went with the Powerfull. You simply click the item and add your address. It's free shipping too.

:head:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powerfull ain't no razz-a-matazz ding-dong-diddly supp. Hehe, sorry Blaze, just wanted to say that. Are you planning on dosing soon as you get it to add onto your SNS stack?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A full inbox of naked pictures of you(again) and that night in the red light district was enough to make me submit to handing over the points :)

Gratd on the P-full. Hope it works.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats the one thing I wonder about, it seems gold membership promotes post whoring a little bit. Obviously its up to the user to decide, but there is that little push to make you post just that much more even if you dont neccessarily have something that important to say.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thats the one thing I wonder about, it seems gold membership promotes post whoring a little bit. Obviously its up to the user to decide, but there is that little push to make you post just that much more even if you dont neccessarily have something that important to say.
I couldn't agree more. But please forgive me!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post count by itself doesn't give you points enough to do anything useful and as far as post whoring? There's three options I see...One, hit the report button and you will get the attention of a MOD/ADMIN, and they will decide and go from there. The owner of the board wishes to created a thriving atmosphere of discussion and community and will take action to ensure it, i'm sure. Two, Contact ADMIN directly and express your concern. Three, Become a Gold Member and enjoy the benefits and see that for the most part, the threads and discussions that they are involved in are informative even if they have humor added to it. If not ADMIN deals with them. It's been done already, I assure you.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
If you guys catch JBlaze post whoring, just PM me. Ill take care of Mr.Goldielocks proper...:D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uhhh BV, I think I saw hime whoring around in the anabolics section...again.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
...and before he comes back with one of his trademark killer burns, let me just say that yes I, BigVrunga, do the goddamn dishes every freakin' evening...:nutkick:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well, in setting up this new regime it seems to me that ADMIN was specifically trying to encourage more posts....to create a livelier atmosphere with more information available to users.

I've been going out of my way to read posts that I might otherwise ignore and to try and provide an answer if someone's question is being ignored. I've also been posting more of the information that I come across in my own research (things I read anyway) such as articles and recipes.

I'm doing this on the assumption that this is what ADMIN wants and that he'll let me know if it isn't.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think if more folks realized a bit about what is going in in our "community" (not speaking of AM), they'd understand.

Now, the 'tards that have infiltrated - we can only hope Darwinism takes care of them...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Well, it seems you just don't like it here. Seems ironic that you post this:

"AM.com seems to be going downhill very quickly right now, several of the new things going on I just do not like. Subscription fees, the increase of all these crappy threads there lately of some of the dumbest questions (also reminds me of bb.com) and now the sponser change.... IDK what to do, that was my home, but its like the more it goes on, the less I want to be there. The one thing I really do not like is if you question any of the new moves the admin will **** bricks at you. I remember just stating my thoughts about the membership stuff and he flipped out on me about bills and stuff, all I did was ask some questions and give me opinion on it."

...on a board that holds contests for post whoring.
I think some didnt quite understand what you were trying to do at first, hence the *****ing when they believed that AM.com was becoming 'commercialized' - not realizing that with how popular this site is becoming the large expense (out of your pocket) of keeping it up and running.

Now that the new system is in place and people see that's actually a really cool idea...most of the people that were *****ing are actually quite impressed and eager to participate.

BV

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, it seems you just don't like it here. Seems ironic that you post this:

"AM.com seems to be going downhill very quickly right now, several of the new things going on I just do not like. Subscription fees, the increase of all these crappy threads there lately of some of the dumbest questions (also reminds me of bb.com) and now the sponser change.... IDK what to do, that was my home, but its like the more it goes on, the less I want to be there. The one thing I really do not like is if you question any of the new moves the admin will **** bricks at you. I remember just stating my thoughts about the membership stuff and he flipped out on me about bills and stuff, all I did was ask some questions and give me opinion on it."

...on a board that holds contests for post whoring.

Forgive me, I need to get back to ****ting bricks.
If you read a few posts below that you see that after that I also wrote that it came out the wrong way and that I was not trying to bash you at all and it was just that one situation in particular. I made sure to point out what I was trying to convey, I purposely didnt edit it to not seem like I was just trying to hide me feelings. I admit I didnt like it. I like this baord and even stated that, this is basically the only place I talk on. IBE I rarely am on, so for them to do post whoring competitions is not related to me in any way. Obviously we both got off on the wrong foot with each other and I appologize for that, nothing was meant directly at you. Honestly I hope there are no hard feelings on this, Ill be sure to keep my mouth shut since this is none of my business.

To anyone wondering what I said to my original post on that other board it was
Oh, just to make sure, I was not bashing the admin at am.com by any means, I realize It may have come off like this, but I just dont agree with all methods, but I do understand where they are coming from, I just wish there was a center ground the owners and the board members could meet on. Just thought Id make sure to get that part straight, dont need anyone getting the wrong impression. :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just wish people would ask first, assume second because 99.9% of the people simply don't understand how much work, time, money and pressure there is running a board such as this. I have to keep 20k+ members, 20+ sponsors and the gov happy without losing my mind.

:stick:

:rant:

:afro:
Hey thanks for the understanding, glad we got that all worked out.:type:

size

Awards
  • Established
If this becomes a problem, it will be taken care of.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - but I never have anything important to say.

But, that hasn't changed in the 2+ years I've been here.
:whip: