GRUNT got hurt

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I just heard that our good buddy Grunt broke both his hands. Hoping to send some good vibs his way for a FAST recovery.

When he can read the board it would be REALLY nice if he opens this thread and sees alot of posts. So even if you don't know him and you don't usually make posts please go ahead and just make a post even if it is only a Get Better! sort of post.

CROWLER

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Get well soon Grunt. I had heard this yesterday. Didn't I tell you French Canadians can't ride bikes? In any event we all wish you a speedy recovery and joy and prosperity in the future.

Sincerely,
Ubi

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely wish you well Grunt. From one Canadian to another, get well

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would like to chime in and add how great of a help Grunt has been to myself and many, many others on this and other boards. Wish you a speedy recovery bro. Positive energy and prayers comin your way.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Grunt i hope you get better buddy! How did he break both of his hands? Motorcycle?

Speedy recovery i shall wish for you bro!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ah crap, sorry to hear that buddy.

I guess you won't have a "girlfriend" for a while.

Here's to a speedy recovery. :cheers:

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Grunt...sad to hear bro. Hope you get better quick so you can get back to your every day life asap.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about this man, hope everything goes well and you get back to normal soon. Good luck!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:donut: Here's a donut for ya :) Eat that and you be all better fast :)

:aargh: Did you know they do make training wheels?? j/k

Get better fast Grunt :p

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about this misfortune. Wish you the very best and a speedy recovery.

Markio

Markio

Awards
hope you are soon up and aboot (I am reliably informed by south park thats how you guys speak)

chin up dude

powerfiend

Awards
Sorry to hear about your hands... hope you heal fast.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fast recovery and I hope no lasting problems. Here's to you getting back on track!

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
get better soon grunt....hope the igf helps you out!

cowardly lion

cowardly lion

Awards
Sorry to hear, hope its not serious. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery dude.
CL

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK lets have a show of hands for GRUNT...

Sorry dude that you had to meet such misfortune. Best wishes to a speedy recovery.

We'll leave a light for you! Hurry back...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
This sucks.....he was right in the middle of an experiment. Now he cannot treat his rats.

Wish you well my friend. I'm wondering what kind of care package would help with a speedy recovery.....hmmm.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
:squat: GRUNT

+

:bruce3: Bruce Lee

=

:whiner: 2 broken hands

Speedy recovery bro....

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure he'll be able to do much of anything at the gym. He had said his knees are sort of bad - so alot of leg exercises are out for him.

I was thinking about this injury. This really sucks. Assuming the rest of him is OK, he won't be able to do do anything. I mean, both hands will be in casts or whatever. That's awful.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Damn Grunt, that sounds brutal. Stay positive and recover fast

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
This thread just reminded me of this guy that went to my gym a few years ago...

His right hand was missing....

And this guy was JACKED!!!!! He would take two straps put together and somehow strap the dumbell to his stump...just amazing...I would sit there in awe and watch this guy shoulder press 90lb dumbells....Kinda puts things into perspective doesn't it?

Not suggesting that GRUNT try this or anything, I just think it's pretty amazing what we can overcome with a little willpower and perseverance....

DON'T GIVE UP GRUNT!!!!!!!!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Looks like he (or his S/N I should say) was online at IBE an hour or so ago.

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Really sorry to hear about your hands brother, I know we've only spoken a couple of times, but I really hope you get better soon. And once your able to type and manipulate your computer you'll see that your online friends are pulling for you. Good luck Grunt.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Keep your chin up, Grunt! Take a break and heal quickly! Maybe we should all chip in and get him a "Fleshlight" now that he can't party in the five-digit disco! :rofl: J/K brother. Just read another thread that says how laughing increases HGH, so hopefully this helped some.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get well soon bud

cowardly lion

cowardly lion

Awards
I'm not sure he'll be able to do much of anything at the gym. He had said his knees are sort of bad - so alot of leg exercises are out for him.

I was thinking about this injury. This really sucks. Assuming the rest of him is OK, he won't be able to do do anything. I mean, both hands will be in casts or whatever. That's awful.
Same here Jmh, but depending on the nature of the injury(i.e. did bones break the skin?) if he gets those hi-tech splints and not traditional plaster cast he could develop a swim routine.
If his gym has a pool. Even so, those are delicate bones and his MD may not want any stress in that area at all. But it would spare the knees and he could still have resistance training and cardio. Not to mention bikini clad motivation working on their tans!:head:
Again that wouldn't work with a plaster cast. I guess he'd have to stress to his Dr. he's a seriuous trainer and maybe he (the Doc) could try and accomidate Grunt if possible.
Either way, again I was sorry to hear the news Grunt. Prayers and best wishes for you, get well fast!
CL

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
He posted in his cycle thread. He's got casts on both hands. He posted a pic. They look like plaster - but I only glanced at it.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear this Grunt, my prayers are with you.

cowardly lion

cowardly lion

Awards
He posted in his cycle thread. He's got casts on both hands. He posted a pic. They look like plaster - but I only glanced at it.
Your right bro, plaster. Sheeesh!! That really sucks!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obtenir bien bientôt mon ami. Manger bien pendant que vous vous reposez.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to all of you posting in this thread. Doc said this might be the end of my lifting career, but theyve said THAT before. Still, the shoulder is problematically stretched. -torn ligaments and all that crap.

Here is what I looked like yesterday walking to the store to get coffee. Friends brought everything I need except i forgot to mention coffee. withdrawal means migraines and puking for 3 days, so i HAD to go and get some.

Ill tell yall... this week is gonna be B O R I N G especially with my best friends working the long hours these days...

A heartfelt THANKS for all the well wishes. And if its for reps, you guysm just might get lucky. ;)

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Yo Grunt, I know I said it on the other board, get better soon. You'll be lifting again in no time :) Look at this as nice nice little break for your muscle recovery!

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro sorry to hear that, don't worry what them there docs say you'll get back to it all tough Canadians prevail :D

jecko