3am wake up call

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 3am wake up call


    i have no idea what i was dreaming or what i was thinking but at 3am this morning, i decided to punch myself square in the left eye. i jumped out of the bed like i was under attack looking for the perpertrator.....noone except the wife (dead asleep) and the dog (snoring) at the foot of the bed. it wasn't a delicate punch either, it was a 'i'm seeing stars' punch. that ever happen to ya'll? surprised if the bastard doesn't turn black.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i have no idea what i was dreaming or what i was thinking but at 3am this morning, i decided to punch myself square in the left eye. i jumped out of the bed like i was under attack looking for the perpertrator.....noone except the wife (dead asleep) and the dog (snoring) at the foot of the bed. it wasn't a delicate punch either, it was a 'i'm seeing stars' punch. that ever happen to ya'll? surprised if the bastard doesn't turn black.

    :redeemerw
    •   
       


  3. lol, that's a new smilie

  4. Beez, Thats just flat out awesome...thanks for sharing...


    HAHAHAHA

  5. and i would be lying to say this was my first self-ass whooping.
    •   
       


  6. I jumped on my girl one night when I was deep asleep and she put her leg on me and I thought it was a snake.

    I really didn't wake up either... she told me I yelled out "stupid snake" as I am doing a chest compression on her... rolled back over and went on sleeping like nothing happened.
  7. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    i havent hit myself while sleeping, but sometimes I sleep so sound, my wife will soccer kick me in the ribs to wake me up when my son is crying...most of the time I dont wake up from even those, although I've had some nice bruises when I wake up and have no clue how I got them..
  8. Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    noone except the wife (dead asleep) and the dog (snoring) at the foot of the bed. it wasn't a delicate punch either, it was a 'i'm seeing stars' punch.
    BTW...I locked up and put the key back under the doormat.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  9. God help the woman if you start dreamin about being a prize fighter.

    :bruce2:

  10. WOW Beelz I cannot say I have ever done that. But it take a special kind of guy to do such a thing.

  11. That's just your body telling you how much it likes lugging around all of that weight.

    That is downright hillarious, though. You need to set up a sleeping cam.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i have no idea what i was dreaming or what i was thinking but at 3am this morning, i decided to punch myself square in the left eye. i jumped out of the bed like i was under attack looking for the perpertrator.....noone except the wife (dead asleep) and the dog (snoring) at the foot of the bed. it wasn't a delicate punch either, it was a 'i'm seeing stars' punch. that ever happen to ya'll? surprised if the bastard doesn't turn black.
    Fut the wuck!!??!?!?

  13. One of my friends dreamt that he took a bite out of his GF's deodorant and he woke up with a terrible taste in his mouth. He checked the deodorant and there was a piece bitten off. i told him to lay off the pot for a while.

  14. I have never punched myself while sleeping but I do everytime I make the decision to look at one of RevDrew's threads.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I have never punched myself while sleeping but I do everytime I make the decision to look at one of RevDrew's threads.


    CROWLER
    lol, nice.

    it's a reoccuring theme for me. a few years back, i judo chopped myself in the throat while sleeping and couldn't breathe for a few. another one, i dreamed i was drowning in a pool and i woke up to find myself holding the pillow over my face. self-destruct mode, lol.

  16. Now I have dreamt I was in HELL, and I could not wake up for awhile. I kept screaming in pain, and in my dream I was screaming and telling myself to wake up. Now that was some scary ISH... college years though so I cannot take responsiblity for that one

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    lol, nice.

    it's a reoccuring theme for me. a few years back, i judo chopped myself in the throat while sleeping and couldn't breathe for a few. another one, i dreamed i was drowning in a pool and i woke up to find myself holding the pillow over my face. self-destruct mode, lol.

    I think ur wife needs to padlock ur ass to the bed whenever you lay down for the night, hahah. One day ur gonna just all out mutilate urself bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  18. That is too funny. I broke a toe kicking the wall, and I split my head open rolling out of bed and hitting it on the corner of a table--I didn't even wake up.

    I fear for your wife's well-being

  19. I've backhanded my wife while dreaming a couple of times.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    I think ur wife needs to padlock ur ass to the bed whenever you lay down for the night, hahah. One day ur gonna just all out mutilate urself bro!
    lol, i'll relay the message

  21. Yeah, padlock him to the bed so instead of him beating the **** out himself he'll just take the bed with him on his rampage knocking his poor wife through the ****in window or something. I'd opt for letting him beat himself

  22. My girlfriend says sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night, to me trying to **** her while im still asleep.

  23. jay, it prepares me for a POW scenario

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Chewster
    My girlfriend says sometimes she wakes up in the middle of the night, to me trying to **** her while im still asleep.
    I didn't try, I actually did that while testing Powerfull by USP.

    :bb3:

  25. jay, it prepares me for a POW scenario
    Anyone else have pictures of rambo on the mattress attached to the electricty just now? hahahah
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A Wake-Up Call from Luke AFB in Arizona
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:45 AM
  2. Androgenic morning wake-up issues...
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-18-2004, 12:32 AM
  3. America WAKE UP!!!
    By Draven in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 11:04 PM
  4. Too wake up or not to wake
    By 8 pak man in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-01-2002, 08:24 PM
Log in
Log in