Hello - New member

sock

Awards
Hello - everyone. Great forums! I have been doing alot of reading in these forums the past 3-4 months. The are very informative and comprehensive. I want to add some supplements and also try some of the legal anabolics available (pp, h-50, etc..); so I have been giving myself an education prior to taking the plunge. I have been training the last 1.5 years (supplement/AAS free) after a 5 year lay off. I took time to build up strength and conditioning naturally prior to adding anything. I find these forums to be valuble. Due to lack of clinical trials on these supps/compounds, anecdotal data is all there is to go on. I work in the pharmaceutical industry, and it amazes me the lack of regulation on some of these compounds. You would not believe the scrutiny and the amount of paperwork to get a compound to market. Anyway, enough blabbering, I look forward to continuing my education. Much thanks to the moderators and admins for these forums.
sock

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome, and nice intro.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the jungle :) Hope you enjoy your stay!!!! You could keep a log on here of your progress too!!!!!! We like pictures!!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
All your posts are belong to us.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Chat 0
35 and Older 9
General Chat 2
General Chat 5
General Chat 6