Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Katharine Mcphee

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys American idol fans? Yes Yes I am my wife got me hooked on it this year. And from day 1 I liked the under dog Taylor.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How do you have grey hair at age 29? I think it's ridiculous he doesn't dye it like a sane person.

I honestly don't care and I don't watch the show.

Lightning

Awards
How do you have grey hair at age 29? I think it's ridiculous he doesn't dye it like a sane person.

I find it ridiculous and more than a little unsettling when guys dye their hair. I commend him.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I find it ridiculous and more than a little unsettling when guys dye their hair. I commend him.
He's trying to break into music, with all the fame and stardom. Anyone in Hollywood would dye their hair if they were grey at age 29.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's trying to break into music, with all the fame and stardom. Anyone in Hollywood would dye their hair if they were grey at age 29.

I see what you are saying, but that is the real him and part of his personality, he wouldnt be taylor if he changed right? Who cares what he looks like, he can sing like a MOFO :D

danTman2

Awards
  • Established
i use to only watch the auditions becuase you gotta admit, they are funny as hell....but the last 3 seasons i have been sucked in and actually watch it.

My excuse is the McPhever.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Without Mcphee, I would not be tuning in. Taylor probably deserves to win, from what I've seen.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Taylor all the way. When he asng the Doobie Brothers the other night, I had to come back in the room as I thought Michael McDonald was on TV :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i watched it until chris got booted. then, i didn't care anymore.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yup. of my own freewill and accord. didn't watch the other seasons but since i downgraded my cable to basic for monetary reasons, there's only 4 channels to watch. ever watch 'my name is earl'? that show is hilarious, lol.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
yup. of my own freewill and accord. didn't watch the other seasons but since i downgraded my cable to basic for monetary reasons, there's only 4 channels to watch. ever watch 'my name is earl'? that show is hilarious, lol.
I've seen one episode and that it was awesome!! Im horrible at following shows on a regular basis, cuz I always forget when they're on. :D

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
watch 'my name is earl'? that show is hilarious, lol.
i love that show! its one of my new favorites!

as far as american idol is concerned.... im not a fan.... i just am not that interested in it.... but deal or no deal.....its really quite sad how much i like that mindless show...

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
i love that show! its one of my new favorites!

as far as american idol is concerned.... im not a fan.... i just am not that interested in it.... but deal or no deal.....its really quite sad how much i like that mindless show...
That show should definitely be called "Greed or No Greed." The people on there just dont know when to call it quits.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ALL the men who posted here, I need you to post your free test levels ASAP!!! Pitbull, you do not deserve that Doggish manly name...

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
ALL the men who posted here, I need you to post your free test levels ASAP!!! Pitbull, you do not deserve that Doggish manly name...

HAHAHA my wife got me hooked on this season and ONLY this season dont worry lol....

By the way HICKS is gonna win!!!!!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I watch a lot gheyer stuff then Idol.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
So help me if that greyed-haired freak wins. Dude blows.... I want to strangle him with everything I got... I tabbed Katherine as the winner from day one, but everybody seems to think this fake fag Taylor is gonna win. Sigh... if he wins I hope he falls off the stage.

Is Elisha Cuthbert on 24 nowadays? If so, I will definitely be tuning in. Time for them to announce that Taylor won.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he definitely blows, but so does everyone else on the show. He's entertaining in a really f*cked up way.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't like the looks of many pitbulls, but Pitbull954 that is an awesome looking dog, yours I assume?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
My god... oldest looking 29-year old EVER. Gomer Pyle won it... now go ahead and do nothing for the rest of your life...

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i watched it until chris got booted. then, i didn't care anymore.
Same here. My wife and I were big fans of Chris. I normally don't watch the show until the final 3 or so, but in the beginning when he sang Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi we were both like "Whoa, this guy is actually really friggin good." We actually looked forward to to hearing his performances. When he got booted we were both in shock and our reactions were: this show is crap, we're not watching anymore.

As for the ones who remained after that, I thought Eliott could actually sing at least. Eliott couldn't entertain though; he doesn't have the look, the moves, or the taste in clothing. Kat is so hit or miss it isn't funny. Occasionally she'll sing really well, but most of the time she either botches the entire song, or at the very least get's pitchy and hits a couple wrong notes. Taylor can't sing worth a damn but he sure can put on a show; he's entertaining to watch, I'll give him that, but he'll have a tough time selling albums.

Of all the people on the show, I think Chris, and that guy Bucky were the best. Chris I hear was offered to be the new lead singer of Fuel. I hope he takes the job.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
i think Katherine was the best singer, WHEN SHE WAS ON. She could also be bad too... Chris didn't need to win it, he just needed to get exposure and he did that. I think it'll ultimately get him paid and get a lucrative career in the industry. I think Taylor will fade into oblivion and do just about nothing. Katherine though, is the type of singer who, in the studio, when she can have a few takes, will probably put out very good stuff.

I also think Paris could turn out to, but she's another one who can sound really good and really mediocre.

No one has been close to Kelly Clarkson yet. Wow did American Idol get lucky with having her as the first winner.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Of all the people on the show, I think Chris, and that guy Bucky were the best. Chris I hear was offered to be the new lead singer of Fuel. I hope he takes the job.
hopefully he takes that gig, his talent shouldn't be wasted.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think Katherine was the best singer, WHEN SHE WAS ON. She could also be bad too... Chris didn't need to win it, he just needed to get exposure and he did that. I think it'll ultimately get him paid and get a lucrative career in the industry. I think Taylor will fade into oblivion and do just about nothing. Katherine though, is the type of singer who, in the studio, when she can have a few takes, will probably put out very good stuff.

I also think Paris could turn out to, but she's another one who can sound really good and really mediocre.

No one has been close to Kelly Clarkson yet. Wow did American Idol get lucky with having her as the first winner.
Except for the fact that Kelly Clarkson has only really hit it truly big now that she's severed her connection to American Idol. Her second album is the one with the big hits and it is with a different record label. AI didn't give her any artistic freedom; they just fed her songs and told her to sing them. With AI she had what, 2 good songs? And "Miss Independent" was the only 'original' song that was good. Now she's releasing hit after hit from her latest album.

I'm not usually much for pop tunes, but I do admit she has some catchy songs that get stuck in your head.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i thought his version of 'i dare you' was awesome.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...must've missed that one but when he sung "Hemorrhage " I was very impressed and once he was gone I really had no interest in the rest of them.....I always pull for the rockers :D

jecko

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My wife loves that song when they play it on the radio. When Chris started singing it she practically jumped out of her seat in joy.

I'm not a big fan of most of Shinedown's stuff so far, but that tune is a darn good one.