Board Rules

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there anywhere on this board, other than the "Anabolics" forum, that states the rules about the age requirements before asking/posting about anabolic steroids/PHs, etc.?
Lately I've been seeing posts in other sections (usually in Sponsor's forums) where this rule is not followed. I would like to point these younger members to the board rules, but the only place I can find these rules is within the "Anabolics" section. If they are avoiding that section because of their age, they probably didn't see those stickies.
I might just be blind and missing a central location where all board rules are stated. If so, someone please just point it out to me.
If these rules are not located in some general location, I would like to recommend this feature being added. Maybe have a "Board Rules" button up in the menu bar where "Search, User CP", etc. are located.
Anyway, I may just be going blind or senile, so if anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.

dd

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Good Post DD... and you might have a good idea but IF any of you see one of the posts that is an underage member, please report it and it will be taken care of. I don't want to bust anyones balls but you really need to take time to look around before you post anything..

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up DD Ill be spending more time in sponsors forums looking for the young 'uns. Dont be afraid to PM one of us if you think someone is posting regarding anabolics and is underage.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Is it a possibility financially/space wise to maybe put something like that in clear view? Maybe right under the post box, so right before they goto type they will notice it, or possibly a disclaimer on the main page when they bring AM.com up.