looks like someone finally understands what it means to be a american with no other

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Well, I personally am sick and tired of the "victimization" of America...white, black, purple, whatever..everybody is a ****ing VICTIM. America is STLL the land of opportunity, if your willing to work for it. As in work your ASS off. I have, thru my career, worked with many uneducated people on my "work crews" in different cleanup jobs. Now, here is my opinion:

I dont care WHAT color you are, what your ethnicity is, etc..YOU decide to:

#1 Have a half dozen children with 4-5 different women. Last I checked, condoms aren't exactly expensive, and anyone can go to planned parenthood. So I don't want to HEAR you ****ing crying..YOU made the decision to father all those kids, now YOU get your paychecks garnished for child support..YOU created this issue. Somehow tho...because of welfare and all these other friggin "give money away programs" I have to pay..for your ****ups.

#2 Get addicted to drugs. **** YOU..no one "FORCED" you to do drugs, they were YOUR choice. Work a job, making $400 a week, you can STILL slowly get ahead....but if you are smoking it, snorting it or shooting it..DONT cry to me.

#3 Party all the time. Again, do you want to get ahead..or do you want to just sit in your mediocrity? I see you wearing your $150 shirt, $200 designer pants, and $200 sunglasses..but it is "the Man" or "society" keeping you from getting ahead....ummmmmm RIGHT. The same goes for traier park trash who have a ratty trailer..and a $2000 entertainment system in it. It is called priorities. Get them STRAIGHT!

Of course, people do not want to hear that. They want it handed to them because they are black, or because they came from a broken family, or because their father was an alcoholic..etc. Plain and simple...quit your whining. Myself and my 2 other brothers were raised by a single mother. My father was an abusive lush who ran out finally when I was five. Ohhh,,, should I just whine that I am a "victim" and expect the world to give me stuff..or forgive me for comitting crimes? I do not THINK so.

I own quite a bit right now, BUT I still feel, you could toss me out in the street anywhere in the USA, with NOTHING and within a few months, I would have my feet on firm ground. Certainly not the style I live now, but I would be making steady forward progress. If I had to work 3-4 jobs..no problem. Been there, done that. Too many people..just want it all..handed to them.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by wardog
    Well, I personally am sick and tired of the "victimization" of America...white, black, purple, whatever..everybody is a ****ing VICTIM. America is STLL the land of opportunity, if your willing to work for it. As in work your ASS off. I have, thru my career, worked with many uneducated people on my "work crews" in different cleanup jobs. Now, here is my opinion:

#1 Have a half dozen children with 4-5 different women. Last I checked, condoms aren't exactly expensive, and anyone can go to planned parenthood. So I don't want to HEAR you ****ing crying..YOU made the decision to father all those kids, now YOU get your paychecks garnished for child support..YOU created this issue. Somehow tho...because of welfare and all these other friggin "give money away programs" I have to pay..for your ****ups.

#2 Get addicted to drugs. **** YOU..no one "FORCED" you to do drugs, they were YOUR choice. Work a job, making $400 a week, you can STILL slowly get ahead....but if you are smoking it, snorting it or shooting it..DONT cry to me.

#3 Party all the time. Again, do you want to get ahead..or do you want to just sit in your mediocrity? I see you wearing your $150 shirt, $200 designer pants, and $200 sunglasses..but it is "the Man" or "society" keeping you from getting ahead....ummmmmm RIGHT. The same goes for traier park trash who have a ratty trailer..and a $2000 entertainment system in it. It is called priorities. Get them STRAIGHT!

Of course, people do not want to hear that. They want it handed to them because they are black, or because they came from a broken family, or because their father was an alcoholic..etc. Plain and simple...quit your whining. Myself and my 2 other brothers were raised by a single mother. My father was an abusive lush who ran out finally when I was five. Ohhh,,, should I just whine that I am a "victim" and expect the world to give me stuff..or forgive me for comitting crimes? I do not THINK so.

I own quite a bit right now, BUT I still feel, you could toss me out in the street anywhere in the USA, with NOTHING and within a few months, I would have my feet on firm ground. Certainly not the style I live now, but I would be making steady forward progress. If I had to work 3-4 jobs..no problem. Been there, done that. Too many people..just want it all..handed to them.
    Amen! I believe the term you're looking for is learned helplessness. This is what you've seen growing up, you figure there's nothing you can do about it, so, you perpetuate it. One long, vivious cycle.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02

His point is that you weren't brought over here on a ship and for that matter, probably have never met anyone who was... The point was, as I understand, that black people who were not subjected to slavery still hold it against others as if they had anything to do with it. Im not saying this is my position, just clarifying as I saw it....

This is exactly my point. The only slavery that goes on nowadays exists in Africa. I never owned slaves. My parents never owned slaves. You were not a slave. nor were your parents slaves. There is plenty of educational opportunity to be had all around us. 

As a side note, the Asians - especially the Chinese - had a lot harder time in this country. They were discriminated against and barely even considered human (by the government of the US) until WW2. In spite of this the communities flourish, to the point that they are also "excluded" from colleges in favor of "other minorities". It is funny to note that whenever a black student at my school excelled and got good grades he was shunned and called an "Uncle Tom", much like a lot of other successful black men. If he talked back and treated everything like a joke, then he was "cool" and accepted.

The rational voices against racism are the ones supporting just that - elimination of race as a factor in decisions. You cannot legislate personal attitude, but organizations representative of, and supported by, the government (read: the people) are forbidden to take discriminate based on race. There will always be the ones who try to blame their own failures on others.

In the Army, I watched a lot of people - black, white, every color - blow every penny they made on expensive clothes, and going to "da club". Others - black, white, every color - were smarter with their earnings, planning for the future. This is a question of individuals, not a systematic discrimination.

I hope I am not too stupid and a "complet wast of your time to explan" to.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

when i look at different minorities, it seems that asians and jews are doing a lot better than blacks. i'm getting a ph.d. now in the US, and half the class are asians, the only americans left are jews and no blacks.

5. Registered User
    Answers

Dsade, the asian american reference is SO true. I had completely forgotten about that. I just don't seem to see too many asians out their crying about how America discriminates against them..they are too busy working..lol!

In reference to blacks, it is a shame when your own culture holds you down. My best paid, hardest working driver is black, he makes close to $80k a year with NO HS education, and he cannot even read or write. (He signs his paychecks with an X). He makes that much because he works his ass off for me, and will work any day of the week I need the help. He has perfect attendance, and isn't late because he partied too much, had a fight with his wife, GF etc...and all the other typical excuses. If I told him I needed him into work at 2AM..guess what, he would be there right on time.

Because of this, I have had other blacks (most of which are no longer with my company) tell him he was a "suck up" an "Uncle Tom" a "whity lover" all becausehe didn't act disrespectful, walk around with an attitude, or tell me to "**** off" when I needed him to work some overtime. When he gets stopped by a DOT roadcheck, he usually gets out of it in about 15 minutes, because he is polite and respectful. He doesn't start with the troopers that "your just stopping me cause I am black" or any other horse****, he just says "yes Sir" and "No, Sir" lets them do their job, and goes along on his. A few months ago, a DOT inspector gave him a card that he just showed for the rest of the week if he was stopped at that checkpoint, and they let him keep on rolling. The other BLACK drivers (I didnt hear any spanish or whites say anything) gave him **** all week about "sucking up to the cops"

To me, it is a shame. He makes good money, supports his family, and is ostracised by many blacks because he "conforms" and doesn't "fight the power" I guess you are supposed to wear expensive clothes, lots of gold, play your hip hop or rap as loud as possible, and do whatever you can to show society your unhappy..or else you just do not belong.

It is truely a shame, when your own culture is your worse enemy. Asians, Koreans, Greeks, all get together and pool their money, work together, and help each other out to get ahead. When the Germans first came to this country, they did the same thing, living in communities, and helping each other get ahead. With the time spent "fighting society" imagine how much you could accomplish, if you simply conformed..and helped each other out.
  6. Gold Member
    Answers

amen on wardog
  7. Registered User
    Answers

on a side note, i spent a year zimbabwe when i was a kid, maybe 10 or 11. the high school i went to was british, but most of the kids there were black. at the time i didn't speak any english so it was hard to fit in, but i recall no racist behavior amongst the kids there. they were all really friendly as far as i can recall.

i'm not sure if black kids tended to hang out w/ other balcks and whites w/ whites. i guess you don't notice things related to skin color when you are that young, and you don't even know the concept of racism.

but then again, look at what's going on in zimbabwe these days...

8. Registered User
    Answers

ATTENTION: I AM BLACK ;-)
    the thing destro is reffering to i THINK is religion

ATTENTION: I AM BLACK ;-)
    the thing destro is referring to i THINK is religion
    ok, the only thing i have to say about this ridiculously long thread is that Black 'Americans' need to stop crying the "i have been victimized' phrase and begin a process of self reflection and introspection, for our(i say our cause im black)community is inshambles and at this point allot of it is self inflicted) and I will take milo’s quote which is absolutely true “It seems like the only black icons you see are glorified drug dealers and gang members and instead of using their advantage to provide good examples they abuse it and glorify it even more. Blacks in this country to utilize the media to their advantage and CHANGE EVERYTHING about how their viewed and they are ****ING BLOWING IT on god damn rap videos and comedy shows where every other word out of a black mans mouth is "nigga"”. And the fact that this is so true is sad. The mentality of the Black youth is different then what it was…they don’t understand why I don’t watch COON shows like ‘martin’(or anything he is in for that matter) or any type of drug glorifying killing each other movie or show. But then again like I said the mentality is different now with the youth.(and im 25). Now in terms of handouts…black-Americans have progressed a beyond realism since the times of slavery and have overcome horrendous obstacles…but in this day in age it appears to me that the ones that are still crying for handouts are the ones that don’t really deserve them. Regardless you have the leaders the thinkers the elite, and you have the ignorant fools, but that is true for any race. The problem is our leaders, thinkers and elite and the ones that have the ability to change perception remain quite thus the fools are the ones who portray the black race most of the time to the general public. And unfortunately that’s how the younger ones think its supposed to be. That’s why I continue to go out of my way to be a forthright citizen and an example(save for the occasional steroid use ;-). But truthfully racial “division” is minimizing in this country. Prejudices and class/social divisions are now based more than ever on economics. Listen, one CAN be "pro Black" and not "Anti White" at the same time
    This is all I have to say and I’m not responding to anyone’s comments ;-)

BYE BYE

BYE BYE
  9. Registered User
    Answers

ok you only knew that cause we have discussed it before.

anyway you already know I agree with you and i never once said that we deserved handouts or pitty or white guilt.  The only thing I demand is respect.  Most of the guys on this board regardless of political vievs or racial views would proably get along gust fine if they were to meet in real life.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

G.E. Superhuman....

After reading through all these threads Monday morning... my respect level for many of you has risen (not that having my respect means a god damn thing) ..........

G.E. Superhuman... I think its totally respectable that you can look past your skin color and see the problems facing your culture and realize the media is giving EVERYONE a VERY twisted view of black culture.

I hate to say it but the media is ****ing all of us.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

I agree with G.E..I do think each and every one of us would get along well, because we have a common bond...we are all looking to BETTER ourselves physically, and anyone who does that..is aware of the time and sacrifice it takes.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Right on! All I hear about are the stupid people reproducing. Meth addicts with like four kids, smoking pot while they are pregnant, blaming the government, blah blah. They ESPECIALLY blame the GUY. These bitches have more control over not having the baby than the guy does. They can be on birth control, and take the morning after pill, make sure there is a condom, and say no to sex. Yet all the BITCHES in the world keep on blaming the guy. Its the damn stupid hoe's problem shes in her ****ty situation.

EDIT: I like to fit in rants about how women victimize us that way
  13. Registered User
    Answers

I agree with G.E..I do think each and every one of us would get along well, because we have a common bond...we are all looking to BETTER ourselves physically, and anyone who does that..is aware of the time and sacrifice it takes.
    ditto that and i think one reason is because not only are we aware of the time and sacrifice but that discipline most likely carries over into every other area of our lives. i know it does in mine. when you are focused on something worthwhile its amazing how the rewards will come.

and not all "disadvantaged" people cry foul or victim either. there are alot of folks out there who are having a tough go of it and have no stability or anyone apparently who cares one way or the other but who still are determined to make it out of that kind of situation. i know firsthand of a coupla situations like that.

I'm jus really sick or hearin people squeal that they are owed anything or something isnt fair etc...and like biggin (i think) said life isnt fair and we are never gonna be in a perfect world. things happen and people get sick...and as gut wrenching as those things can be sometimes that doesnt mean anyone did anything wrong...

ok my rants over now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is Tudca what it claims to be ?
    By Yodambomb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:53 PM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 01:29 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 11:02 AM
  4. Replies: 6