Add an avatar?
- 05-15-2006, 09:10 PM
- 05-15-2006, 09:27 PM
temporarily disabled for registered users. at least, that's what the clown tells me
- 05-15-2006, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Beelzebub
05-16-2006, 12:57 AM
You Have to donate first, thats what i heard .
05-31-2006, 12:23 AM
That was real nice of them to warned us.
Why is there no way to give money anonymously?
Makes me wonder.
05-31-2006, 12:27 AM
05-31-2006, 03:17 AM
Under the FAQ. You have to donate to use custom avatars. Seems the Admin allowedold users with custom pics to stay but removing them loses the ability to re add it or place another.
05-31-2006, 06:55 AM
Donate brotha... Unless you are broke like me and have to save up month to month.
05-31-2006, 08:07 AM
Guys take time to search then read.... these new changes were posted a while back...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jahcuree in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2012, 03:29 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:05 PM
- By mgreen3313 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-11-2008, 11:57 AM
- By tank8140 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2007, 11:52 AM
- By Nelson in forum General ChatReplies: 28Last Post: 01-29-2003, 12:13 AM