My Mustang got keyed !

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I went to a party at a co-workers house and I was having a good time until a while ago when I fvckin noticed that my new Mustang (2006 model) was keyed. This is the first time I've bought a brand new car and had it since December '05 and some piece of sh!t pulls this crap. I hope to God I don't even hear rumors of a co-worker doing this to me. I haven't pissed anyone off or done anything to deserve this. Sorry for the rant, just gotta vent :aargh:

A

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that brotha... Ex Girlfriend maybe?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that brotha... Ex Girlfriend maybe?
Damn, I wouldn't know which one to bet on LOL, it was a co-workers house so she'd have to stalk me and follow me 10 miles from my house, I doubt it but stranger things have happened. I parked almost a block away from his house due to limited spaces so it could have been someone in the neighborhood, I'm just pretty pissed right now, fvckin azzholes !

R

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn, sorry to hear that Iron......I at least like to believe in Karma - and whoever did that will get theres x2.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I'd be pissed too. Probably some ****ing jealous ******* who can't afford to buy a car.
never happened to me, but if I'd catch someone doing it, some bones would be broken for sure.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
that blows. how deep are the scratches? hopefully some punkazz kid just ran by with it and didn't do it deep. Maybe a bodyshop can buff it out? you may want to try a OTC polish compound first to see if that will work. good luck. nice car btw :cheers:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
that blows. how deep are the scratches? hopefully some punkazz kid just ran by with it and didn't do it deep. Maybe a bodyshop can buff it out? you may want to try a OTC polish compound first to see if that will work. good luck. nice car btw :cheers:
He/she got the driver door for a good 10-12 inches, one spot was keyed back and forth leaving a bad scratch, it looks even worse today with the sun out. I'll try to get it buffed ASAP

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. Get it fixed and move on with your life. Don't let the punk who did it steal one more moment of happiness from you.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'll admit, it was me. I hate Mustangs.:saw:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. Get it fixed and move on with your life. Don't let the punk who did it steal one more moment of happiness from you.
You're right, that's the attitude I should have most of the time. Thanks for the advice bro, now back to watch the Sharks hopefully resussitate against the Oilers

P

PastorofMuppets

Awards
As strange as it may sound it could be either totally random or some moron thought the car belonged to somebody else.

Either way, sucks!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
As strange as it may sound it could be either totally random or some moron thought the car belonged to somebody else.

Either way, sucks!
Damn, I never thought about it in those terms, maybe someone just got the wrong car ? I'm more mellow about it today though. Just been having a good day and enjoyed mother's day with the family

K

Khyron

Awards
I feel your pain. Someone did a hit and run on my car while I was at the gym two weeks ago.

S

Soulrift

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah I know how much that sucks. I went on a camping trip a few weeks ago... when I awoke the morning after we arrived.... I found 3 names and huge lines keyed into the pristine original paintjob of my 81' black on black silverado :(. needless to say.. still havent recovered. It blows man.