What other non BB boards do you post on?

1. What other non BB boards do you post on?

I was wondering what other "Communities" Ya'll belong to.

Me, as a resteranteur I post at

roadfood.com (awesome site for resteranteurs or just to find good local restaurants, great while traveling)

Also PMQ.com ans pizzatoday.com Cuz I am a pizza geek.

Because I am buying a Saturn Sky I post at Saturnlovers.com (have you guys seen that car?)

Because I am a huge Bills/sabres fan I post at buffalorange.com (best sports board ever)

Because I like to find out every scam possible with my sprint pcs phone... sprintusers.com

Hmmm I think thats about it.

You?

2. BB, BBB, IM mostly and now AM

3. BB.com, Black-rifles.com, warrifles.com,AR15.com, just to name a few. Yeah, I like guns. It's a hobby right next to body building.
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

5. suzuki-bikes.com

caraudio.com

larianlequella.com/forums
    A site a bunch of people who used to game online together stay and chat over pretty much every subject ya can think of.

6. Mainly here....

but sometimes can be found at:

REIClub.com
    Rx7club.com
    StyleForum.net
    Last edited by JonesersRX7; 05-22-2006 at 10:32 PM.

7. neons.org
    tech-forums.net

8. Mightysworld.com is my main site
    Teamsniffy.com
    Coastaloutdoors.com for fishing and hunting info

9. www.myfishtank.net because a favorite hobby of mine is aquariums (more specifcilly marine aquariums)

10. There are boards that have nothing to do with bodybuilding

Seriously, I never visited one until recently. I've been starting to follow some education boards.

The whole concept of online discussion with strangers seemed so strange to me. I don't know why; it is a natural evolution...

11. glocktalk.com

12. corner-carvers.com

13. levels4you.com
    It's a community for people who do online multiplayer gaming (I design game levels as a hobby).
    http://www.levels4you.com

14. I used to post on caraudioforums.com, and I ocassionally read the xbox forums before buying a game.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Tighe
    corner-carvers.com
    what do you drift?

Had a 92 5spd no sun roof, uncracked dashed, working HUD, coupe. But daughter number one came and it was sold for an Altima.

16. Sorry my friend, but corner-carvers is pretty much flat out anti drift. I don't take such a hard line on it, but I'd rather be at a road course or an autocross. As for the Supra, I dont' have one, just like the looks of the MKIV, especially with the sexy TOMS treatment. I get my kicks in a 1995 Trans Am. It'll be a Z06 one day, but for now I'm a broke college student.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    Same here. Got a 210 reef.
    wow dude a 210 gallon reef is my damn dream... I only have a 20 g long nano and planning a 110 in July if I can save up the money... so much money....

18. I'm into golfing as well so I tend to hang out on GolfBoards golf forum at http://golfboards.net a lot too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do you post an avatar?
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:05 PM
  2. What is PCT and why do you need it?
    By steolis in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 10:13 AM
  3. What form of Nolva/Clomid do you use?
    By pistonpump in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2006, 08:58 AM
  4. What are some unusual bands do you listen to?
    By Cold in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 06-03-2006, 03:30 PM
  5. estrogen rebound, what is it and how do you avoid it.
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 06:36 PM