What other non BB boards do you post on?

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what other "Communities" Ya'll belong to.

Me, as a resteranteur I post at

roadfood.com (awesome site for resteranteurs or just to find good local restaurants, great while traveling)

Also PMQ.com ans pizzatoday.com Cuz I am a pizza geek.

Because I am buying a Saturn Sky I post at Saturnlovers.com (have you guys seen that car?)

Because I am a huge Bills/sabres fan I post at buffalorange.com (best sports board ever)

Because I like to find out every scam possible with my sprint pcs phone... sprintusers.com

Hmmm I think thats about it.

You?

Zebinator

Awards
BB.com, Black-rifles.com, warrifles.com,AR15.com, just to name a few. Yeah, I like guns. :) It's a hobby right next to body building.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
suzuki-bikes.com

caraudio.com

larianlequella.com/forums
A site a bunch of people who used to game online together stay and chat over pretty much every subject ya can think of.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Mainly here....

but sometimes can be found at:

REIClub.com
Rx7club.com
StyleForum.net

Last edited:

STUK ina RUT

Awards
Mightysworld.com is my main site
Teamsniffy.com
Coastaloutdoors.com for fishing and hunting info

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
There are boards that have nothing to do with bodybuilding :wtf:

Seriously, I never visited one until recently. I've been starting to follow some education boards.

The whole concept of online discussion with strangers seemed so strange to me. I don't know why; it is a natural evolution...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used to post on caraudioforums.com, and I ocassionally read the xbox forums before buying a game.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
corner-carvers.com
what do you drift?

Had a 92 5spd no sun roof, uncracked dashed, working HUD, coupe. But daughter number one came and it was sold for an Altima.

:whiner:

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Sorry my friend, but corner-carvers is pretty much flat out anti drift. I don't take such a hard line on it, but I'd rather be at a road course or an autocross. As for the Supra, I dont' have one, just like the looks of the MKIV, especially with the sexy TOMS treatment. I get my kicks in a 1995 Trans Am. It'll be a Z06 one day, but for now I'm a broke college student.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Same here. Got a 210 reef.
wow dude a 210 gallon reef is my damn dream... I only have a 20 g long nano and planning a 110 in July if I can save up the money... so much money....