Pumping Iron Special

deaconbill

Awards
I understand the 25th anniversary Pumping Iron Special will be on Cinemax Nov 15 at 6-7 CST.  My questions is: Is this movie "clean"?  I have asked one of the college girls at our church to record it for me as I don't have Cinemax.  I know the reputation of Skin-emax and I don't want to embarass her or me.  Anybody have info I need to know?  Thanks!

txwakeskater

Awards
This is supposably an uncut version or whatever. But i have the real video and the only thing that isnt clean in it is where Arnold is smoking a dubie after he wins the olympia.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
I'm always cumming!!

heheeh, the church girls will like that part!!!! :D

txwakeskater

Awards
Oh ya forgot bou de cumming part. he says he feels like he is alwasy cumming.

No prob bro.

IronWinner

Awards
lol I rented this movie a week ago. I don't get "Cinemax", oh well.:(

Great movie though! Yeah I saw Arnie smoking a doob WHILE cumming! j/k, but what was mentioned, both parts did happen:D

Kay

Awards
i think there is a lot of behind the screen stuff with commentary and stuff attached to it.
Its definitely a bodybuilders buy, just to see arnie say "I am cumming all the time"

Also, hearing Lou Ferrigno talk to his dad like a little kid, now thats priceless.

deaconbill

Awards
Thanks guys.  Sounds like I'm gonna have some explaining to do.  LOL

DarCSA

Awards
I liked the film. The behind the scenes stuff was good too. I wish they would have talked about the use of steroids in the 70's. No one wants to touch on the taboo that surrounds it. Other than that I liked the film and the out takes. Glad Cinemax aired it. I had never seen it before and really enjoyed it.

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by txwakeskater
This is supposably an uncut version or whatever. But i have the real video and the only thing that isnt clean in it is where Arnold is smoking a dubie after he wins the olympia.
Wow, when was 14  I saw this movie (big Fan of Arnold, still am), now if my memory serves me right he smoke the dubie in a bus. That shock me, did not expect to see that. Well I got over that.

Kay

Awards
I remember reading somewhere, that arnold was high during most of those interviews. thats the reason why he would utter something like he was cumming and cumming.

arnold was avid fan of mar-i-jua-na

deaconbill

Awards
Got the copy from the college girl.  She didn't say anything but did look at my kinda strangely.  LOL

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It's a great movie but there are a few minor things that could be construed as "untastefull" by some. It's worth it IMO.

Rhinoman

Awards

arnold was avid fan of mar-i-jua-na [/B][/QUOTE]

It was the times. Foolish mistakes, same I can remember he used to advertised in muscle and fitness megazine,  he was promoting a new product for Weider was supposed to be better that Steroid and can't remeber well the product but; say something like this, " Products X which a safe alternative to ilegal steroid drugs, which I detest"  or something like that, if any one have a 20 year old M&F and can put some input to this will be appreciated. But broke my heart when he admited that he used steroids. Arnold you bastard!