Excsessive sweating!

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this is really bad for me. It's 70 degrees outside, no humidity and I have a desk job. Yet I am sweating really bad, this has been a problem for me for the past few years.

I have the big "rings" under my arms and also on my back.

I always were 2 shirts and have tried a ton of deodorant. Are there any products outhere that can keep my sweatglands at bay?

Any suggestions?

I will be switching careers soon, and this will be a problem with the new job!

Thanks!

karategirl

karategirl

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A dash of baby powder after applying your deodorant can help absorb the moisture during the day.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Botox but that is pretty drastic.

CROWLER

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Thanks KG I will try that tommorow!

Crowler, I may have to do the botox thing :(

I once found a deoderant that worked for me, it was almost like rubbing a freaking rock under my arm, it was so hard. It worked good though, I can't find it anywhere.

NUPE69

Awards
I tried that rock before but they discontinue the rock for some reason. {It really did work.}

Thanks KG I will try that tommorow!

Crowler, I may have to do the botox thing :(

I once found a deoderant that worked for me, it was almost like rubbing a freaking rock under my arm, it was so hard. It worked good though, I can't find it anywhere.

Korrupted

Awards
Google "Certain Dri" You use it before bed each night and it will cause your sweat glands to close. Works really well, but follow the directions to the T. If you put to much on it causes itching and rashes.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Certain Dry does not work worth a damn. Have tried it many times. Anyway one thing that works well is after you get out of the showere dry your underarms off, then get a cotton swab, and get rubbing alcohol 70-80% and rub it under your arms, let air dry then put on mitchum, arrid, or even secret ultra platinum, I prefer a powder scent, as other mix with our BO, and it does not smell to good. Powder, def masks quite well.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
What does alcohol have to do with sweating?

The good news is I drink over a gallon of water a day so my sweat is just water pretty much. It doesn't smell at all, just wet.

brandozzz

Awards
What does alcohol have to do with sweating?

The good news is I drink over a gallon of water a day so my sweat is just water pretty much. It doesn't smell at all, just wet.
if you have alch. still in your system it gets forced out by sweating
i got a desk job also and its 70 in the office i go out side and im soaked hahahaha
i think its the cush job syndrome :icon_lol:

Markio

Markio

Awards
Ok, this is really bad for me. It's 70 degrees outside, no humidity and I have a desk job. Yet I am sweating really bad, this has been a problem for me for the past few years.

I have the big "rings" under my arms and also on my back.

I always were 2 shirts and have tried a ton of deodorant. Are there any products outhere that can keep my sweatglands at bay?

Any suggestions?

I will be switching careers soon, and this will be a problem with the new job!

Thanks!
Wouldn't baby powder solidify into a big slab once it cools down?

Try this dude, it is cheap as hell and it helped me. Give them old pits a trim too to keep the temp down and to ensure that this stuff gets to the skin.

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/product_6762_perspirex.html

Make sure your skin is completly dry or else you'll itch like mad!!! You just need to use it last thing at night. Doesn't take too many applications to see results.

p.s good luck in the career change too

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the good wishes on the career change too!

Markio

Markio

Awards
Very cool bro thanks. Have you seen it anywhere in the U.S.?
No worries mate.

I'm in the UK - I tried to find a US supplier on google but it doesn't look like it's sold in your country, nowt on ebay either. It doesn't even say on the bottle what the active is so haven't got a clue if there is a like for like product that you can get quickly.

Westons only charge $5 for delivery to US, and apparently they'll deliver in 6-8 days. So about $16-17 in total, the wait is a pain but it will be worth it if it works for you as it did for me.

bigdave2875

Awards
i've used cetrain dri also and it worked for me too... didn't notice a big change until about 4 days of use...and i use mitchum after i shower...but I definately know how you feel...my nickname used to be BIG SWEATY!!!!!!!!!!

size

Awards
  • Established
You may suffer from hyperhidrosis, often this will mean excessive sweating on other areas as well hands, feet, etc. If this is the case then regualr deodorant will not be effective at curbing the problems. THere are a few options if you do have hyperhidrosis but some of them simply stop the sweating in that area and increase it in others.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
good luck on your issue and your new venture :)