Excsessive sweating!

  1. Excsessive sweating!


    Ok, this is really bad for me. It's 70 degrees outside, no humidity and I have a desk job. Yet I am sweating really bad, this has been a problem for me for the past few years.

    I have the big "rings" under my arms and also on my back.

    I always were 2 shirts and have tried a ton of deodorant. Are there any products outhere that can keep my sweatglands at bay?

    Any suggestions?

    I will be switching careers soon, and this will be a problem with the new job!

    Thanks!


  2. A dash of baby powder after applying your deodorant can help absorb the moisture during the day.

  3. Botox but that is pretty drastic.

    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
    •   
       


  4. Thanks KG I will try that tommorow!

    Crowler, I may have to do the botox thing

    I once found a deoderant that worked for me, it was almost like rubbing a freaking rock under my arm, it was so hard. It worked good though, I can't find it anywhere.

  5. I tried that rock before but they discontinue the rock for some reason. {It really did work.}

    Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams
    Thanks KG I will try that tommorow!

    Crowler, I may have to do the botox thing

    I once found a deoderant that worked for me, it was almost like rubbing a freaking rock under my arm, it was so hard. It worked good though, I can't find it anywhere.

  6. Google "Certain Dri" You use it before bed each night and it will cause your sweat glands to close. Works really well, but follow the directions to the T. If you put to much on it causes itching and rashes.

  7. Lay off the alcohol

  8. Certain Dry does not work worth a damn. Have tried it many times. Anyway one thing that works well is after you get out of the showere dry your underarms off, then get a cotton swab, and get rubbing alcohol 70-80% and rub it under your arms, let air dry then put on mitchum, arrid, or even secret ultra platinum, I prefer a powder scent, as other mix with our BO, and it does not smell to good. Powder, def masks quite well.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Certain Dry does not work worth a damn. Have tried it many times.
    Works for me and for the price it's worth a shot.

  10. Hmmmm thanks guys!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Lay off the alcohol
    OWNED!

  12. What does alcohol have to do with sweating?

    The good news is I drink over a gallon of water a day so my sweat is just water pretty much. It doesn't smell at all, just wet.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams
    What does alcohol have to do with sweating?

    The good news is I drink over a gallon of water a day so my sweat is just water pretty much. It doesn't smell at all, just wet.
    if you have alch. still in your system it gets forced out by sweating
    i got a desk job also and its 70 in the office i go out side and im soaked hahahaha
    i think its the cush job syndrome

  14. Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams
    Ok, this is really bad for me. It's 70 degrees outside, no humidity and I have a desk job. Yet I am sweating really bad, this has been a problem for me for the past few years.

    I have the big "rings" under my arms and also on my back.

    I always were 2 shirts and have tried a ton of deodorant. Are there any products outhere that can keep my sweatglands at bay?

    Any suggestions?

    I will be switching careers soon, and this will be a problem with the new job!

    Thanks!
    Wouldn't baby powder solidify into a big slab once it cools down?

    Try this dude, it is cheap as hell and it helped me. Give them old pits a trim too to keep the temp down and to ensure that this stuff gets to the skin.

    http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/prod...perspirex.html

    Make sure your skin is completly dry or else you'll itch like mad!!! You just need to use it last thing at night. Doesn't take too many applications to see results.

    p.s good luck in the career change too

  15. http://www.westons.com/acatalog/Onli...irex_2871.html

    This is the cheapest site I can see for ordering, delivery charge wise - only ~$5, everyone else twice as much

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Markio
    http://www.westons.com/acatalog/Onli...irex_2871.html

    This is the cheapest site I can see for ordering, delivery charge wise - only ~$5, everyone else twice as much
    Very cool bro thanks. Have you seen it anywhere in the U.S.?

  17. Thanks for the good wishes on the career change too!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams
    Very cool bro thanks. Have you seen it anywhere in the U.S.?
    No worries mate.

    I'm in the UK - I tried to find a US supplier on google but it doesn't look like it's sold in your country, nowt on ebay either. It doesn't even say on the bottle what the active is so haven't got a clue if there is a like for like product that you can get quickly.

    Westons only charge $5 for delivery to US, and apparently they'll deliver in 6-8 days. So about $16-17 in total, the wait is a pain but it will be worth it if it works for you as it did for me.

  19. i've used cetrain dri also and it worked for me too... didn't notice a big change until about 4 days of use...and i use mitchum after i shower...but I definately know how you feel...my nickname used to be BIG SWEATY!!!!!!!!!!

  20. You may suffer from hyperhidrosis, often this will mean excessive sweating on other areas as well hands, feet, etc. If this is the case then regualr deodorant will not be effective at curbing the problems. THere are a few options if you do have hyperhidrosis but some of them simply stop the sweating in that area and increase it in others.

  21. good luck on your issue and your new venture
    RIP Ryan, :(
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. transdermal & sweat
    By kkmike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 09:49 AM
  2. Night Sweats and T1pro?
    By txwakeskater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 09:56 PM
  3. Transdermal showering/sweating Question
    By jefflong3323 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-28-2004, 10:24 PM
  4. Sweating out my ONE topical...
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-08-2003, 05:13 PM
  5. sweating and trans. PH's.....
    By sepheus61 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 11:12 AM
Log in
Log in