I found it!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It has been a controversial topic as of late, and I wanted to shed some light on the situation....

I have the liink to where Havok got his avatar! :D

Yes, that hottie is named Diana, and if you care to see her and many other brazilian models, check this out!

Warning: It's entirely in Portugese, I'm Cape Verdean/Italian, so I was able to piece things together.. ;)

http://www.caliescali.com/modelos_anteriores.php3?page=3

She's at the bottom, wearing shades.. There are plenty others who look as good, or even better.. Post your favourite in this thread..

dieseldude

Awards
Pete, did you say just pick one?
I guess this will be my selection, im Maltese/Armenian still no help translating but who needs to read it anyways?

Attachments

BrKonman

Awards
Petey, you are a god...

Man oh man.... you're my hero.

... and here's *one* of my pics. There seem to be some mountains blocking her view though...

Attachments

PoolMan

Awards
I hope you all rot in HELL! I'm full of 1-test and 4ad! You realize what these pictures are doing to me????

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by PoolMan
I hope you all rot in HELL! I'm full of 1-test and 4ad! You realize what these pictures are doing to me????
Yeah, you probably can guess what Marilyn is doing to me! Or, what I want her to do to me.. :D

Attachments

txwakeskater

Awards
I posted sum of these pics along time ago in the "it doesnt get much better than this thread".... I guess Havok is cooler and gets all the recognition. :p Oh yes for sum reason they dont pop up now in that thread...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by txwakeskater
I posted sum of these pics along time ago in the "it doesnt get much better than this thread".... I guess Havok is cooler and gets all the recognition. :p Oh yes for sum reason they dont pop up now in that thread...
Sorry Rake.. Maybe it was all the celeb photos that out-shined these specimens..

I'll send my friend Talita over as an apology.. :D

Attachments

PoolMan

Awards
I think Mr Havok is literally trying to kill me :eek: :D

BTW, the last one you posted H is VERY nice....