Contest at Work

1. Contest at Work

Well it was announced that at my job that they are going to have a "biggest loser" contest and the weigh-ins are May 1st and the contest ends in 3 months. The prize is a paid trip for 2 to Vegas. Pretty damn cool, too bad I've already lost nearly 40lbs since November!

2. Nothing like the "Worlds Fattest Fatties", and watching them cry for 20 minutes cause they lost a pound and a half over a months time. Then again.. I would gain it all back, just to lose the weight again.. BETTER yet... Eat a bit of DBol for the next few days.. and salt.. gain that water weight like a mother fukcer, and the weigh in!!! WOuld work like a champ!!!!!!!!

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982
    Nothing like the "Worlds Fattest Fatties", and watching them cry for 20 minutes cause they lost a pound and a half over a months time. Then again.. I would gain it all back, just to lose the weight again.. BETTER yet... Eat a bit of DBol for the next few days.. and salt.. gain that water weight like a mother fukcer, and the weigh in!!! WOuld work like a champ!!!!!!!!

Adams
    Great idea, haha...bulk up for a 'biggest loser' contest.
    •   

4. I cant stand those people. If you go from 350lbs to 250, I am NOT impressed at all. It just shows me you were very fat, now you are just fat.

Go from 8% BF to 4% bf...that impresses me!

5. weigh in at your current weight and work hard to lose the most, you have something on them already...motivation
    RIP Ryan, :(

6. TC is right, but if you want to cheat, go to the articles at bodybuilding.com and search for a guy who blew up to lose wait for a radio station win-a-car contest. He devoured junk food and salt for a few days and gained some fat, but a ton of water weight. Knowing how to drop water and cut carbs, etc, he fluctuated something like 30lbs in a week.

7. Holy crap that is a lot of water weight! I weighed in today at 216lbs. And they are going by total amout lost not percentage so I have a good chance to win since I should be at around 150lbs. Oh well from 251 in November to 216 today time to see how low I can go in 3 months and hopefully pull out a win!

8. Good luck man.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mychael101
    Holy crap that is a lot of water weight! I weighed in today at 216lbs. And they are going by total amout lost not percentage so I have a good chance to win since I should be at around 150lbs. Oh well from 251 in November to 216 today time to see how low I can go in 3 months and hopefully pull out a win!
    Wow, your gonna try and drop another 60+ lbs!! Man if you can do that, good for you!! Is 150 your ideal weight??

10. Quote Originally Posted by refrieddreams
    I cant stand those people. If you go from 350lbs to 250, I am NOT impressed at all. It just shows me you were very fat, now you are just fat.

Go from 8% BF to 4% bf...that impresses me!
    Come on bro, 100lbs is a 100lbs, gotta give some credit for that. I will agree with you in the sense that if they go from 350 to 250 and are still fat, and then give up, yes I think that takes away from their accomplishment. Yeah it is harder to loose fat @ lower bf %, but still 100lbs is a grip of weight so they must have made some sort of effort.

11. Total weight lost is stupid. But, I suppose it targets the bigger people.

We had/have this contest to get down to your BMI weight. I was like 7 stupid lbs. over. It said I was moderately overweight (- sure I've got some fat over my abs, but come on!).

So, I got some Expel and took it first thing - didn't eat anything. Went to work, pissed quite a few times, then weighed in at like 9am.
    I had lost like 5 lbs. and didn't really do much on the front end.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mychael101
    Holy crap that is a lot of water weight! I weighed in today at 216lbs. And they are going by total amout lost not percentage so I have a good chance to win since I should be at around 150lbs. Oh well from 251 in November to 216 today time to see how low I can go in 3 months and hopefully pull out a win!
    good luck you can do it
    RIP Ryan, :(

13. I know I can lose the weight that I want, I'm just worried that I may lose the contest since it is total weight. A lot of people fought for it togo by percentage lost but they said no. I suppose its to help the big folks in upper mgmt, If I feel any pressure after 2 months then I'll turn to some supplements for help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Fat contest at work
    By AllMay in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 03:47 PM
  2. i flipped out on some guy at work
    By CrAzyOttER in forum General Chat
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 04:13 AM
  3. *anger* Guy at work pissing me off!
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10