new and need some help

crazyzo6

Awards
I didnt know where to post this stuff so maybe someone can help out.I have a few problems or questions.

First i need to lose some fat, iam 220 now and would like to get to 180-190. I am starting at the gym again this week end and need a workout to start .

I have used stuff years ago that i would get from my brother, but i cant seem to get any thing anymore and would like to get back in shape before i started anything .

last one lol, after using this stuff about 4-6 years ago i think i got what is called ***** tits, my nipples got bigger and kinda point out ,sucks is there any thing i can do for this.

thanks for any help or let me know where to post this , great forum by the way guys

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
What did your brother give you? Obviously some type of gear and you ended up with gyno...

Before you think about getting back on any kind of juice, research you ass off, you don't want to deal with gyno again...or any other problems that could be associated with juicing.

But you are 100% right, get back in the gym training, get your diet back in check before you should think about using again...

As far as a training style or split is concerened, there are a lot of different theories on this board. Why noty start off with a basic 4 day split (MTuThF) until you get back into the swing of things.

Try this one out:
M Chest/Tris
Tu Quads/Hams/Calves
W OFF
Th Back/Bis
F Delts/Traps
Sa OFF
Su OFF

Throw some cardio and core work in there...But like I said there are numerous theories on working out and training, and this is probably the split i used when I started working out aobut 7-8 years ago...

Best of luck my man, and Welcome to the board.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
last one lol, after using this stuff about 4-6 years ago i think i got what is called ***** tits, my nipples got bigger and kinda point out ,sucks is there any thing i can do for this.
You should run a search for "nolva" "nolvadex" or "tamoxifen." They are all the same thing, and have been known to decrease the prominence of gyno. It may not get rid of it entirely, depending on how drastic your case is, but may help with it.

crazyzo6

Awards
The only one's i took was Dbol and the others where some kind of veterinarian type, but took very little of anything. 1 cycl thats it and it was very little.

I wont do it again till iam 100% if i even do , its very hard to get here any more so i really just need to lose the fat and get back in shape before anything esle

thanks for the help

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Before hitting the gym I might suggest gettting your diet in check, you wont get anywhere if you aren;t eating the right foods, or enough.........

welcome :)