guys, help this bro out

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Ok, fine. If its not gonna happen to me, then at least its happening to somebody. :)

(Being spammed to everyone on my email list, but i better get a thank you card in the mail with some pics. :)

B

brandozzz

Awards
Hahaha Good To Go His Counter Is Almost A Million

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Done, I'll keep hitting for the next few days too, just to check progress!!

Speaking from experience...threesomes are A LOT of fun!! My wife is into women, you guys can all get jealous now!!

B

brandozzz

Awards
Done, I'll keep hitting for the next few days too, just to check progress!!

Speaking from experience...threesomes are A LOT of fun!! My wife is into women, you guys can all get jealous now!!
im going to fish slap you for saying that hahahaha :trout:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
That is morally reprehensible Crunch! I can't believe my what my pure and saintly eyes are reading.:nono:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
he definately has someone with machine just macro hitting it... big time. Just hitting refresh he get over 150 hits each 3 seconds.

Adams

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
Damn...he's had 100,000 more since I first looked 45 minutes ago! Too funny!!

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
yeah, he definitely has some sort of auto refresh thing going on, because when i hit refresh, it goes up by like 300 hits.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Somebody's girlfriend is going to discover whether she has jealousy issues or not...very soon methinks. LOL

R

rocketscientist

Awards
I think he was at 600,000 when I looked this morning. Bet he'll get up to 1,999,999 then his service provider will shut him down for exceeding his bandwith :)

R

rocketscientist

Awards
A million hits in terms of bandwidth spread out is nothing. This site had 500k just today and thats with filtering out a bunch of ****.
Would be something like 6.5 GB for 2 mill. hits if the robots don't cache (which they probably don't). Depends if he got one of these free sites with low limits...

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
this has got to be a joke, its going up way too fast.

A damn monster is going to jump out at me or something!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
WOW:jaw: