Elliptical from Sharper Image

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
it looks a little shady. The only thing that would make me skeptical would be the lean bar in the front (thats like right around your stomach. Seems like that would get uncomfortable after a while (or just incredibly awkward if in the wrong height)

Havent tried it just my thoughts of the picture

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
After using the commercial lines of ellipticals in the gym. Using those types just don't feel right. I bought two. One like that one and a better one that has a electronic braking system etc and still can't get into using it.

njmuscle66

DS Board Rep
Awards
After using the commercial lines of ellipticals in the gym. Using those types just don't feel right. I bought two. One like that one and a better one that has a electronic braking system etc and still can't get into using it.
Exactly-you get what you paid for and I would rather see someone invest in a high quality piece of equipment that would give them years of use rather than buy something that would quickly become nothing more than a coat rack

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
:think: I definitely can't afford a high quality one, and I have no space to put anything that is even remotely large.

I think I will go look at it tonight, anyways, but you guys are probably right. I just see no other way of getting cardio into my regime. I always run out of time at the gym. I train at night (7ish), and I get up obscenely early.

I might just have to go running in the a.m.