Apology

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is to the mods and admins -

I just wanted to apologize for some things I might of said that might of offended some people. The conversation got a little heated and I may have lost my temper a little bit.
I would of replied in the original thread, but it was closed.

Anyways, I know all this stuff has been troubling for all of us and I hope we can all just move on. I hate for anyone to get the bum rap, no matter who it is, but the more I read - I guess its true that YJ did a lot of fucked up stuff he shouldn't have.

But, like I said, I hope we can just forget about it and go on. If I offended anyone, or what not - sorry.

Thanks for reading ;)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No offense here, brother.. Stick around, we could use another smart ass, er, I mean experienced fellow.. ;) :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite alright Pogue. Your not the only one who was skeptical so don't sweat it bro.. ;)

B

bellx1

Awards
See.... thats all it takes .....

just be man about your actions and people will forgive and move on ....

pogue ... great post ... it was just nice to hear from someone that they felt they needed to re-evaluate and assess what was said ....

I dont mean this like I am agreeing you were wrong, right or indifferent ...

I am only saying it is nice to see a bro be a man .....

you have my respect.

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
agreed. you still put in mucho time at bb, are a huge contributing factor (one of the beacons of real help over there still). would be great to see your continued presence here as well man.

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Pogue. I hope you stay around.

H

Havok

Awards
Yeah, Pogue
Stick around
this is a big transdermal board... and you are the "Transdermal Pimp"
heh

B

Bone

Awards
Pogue, nice post bro. You know you're still welcome here ;)

Peace

Bone

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Pogue, everyone has their own opinion on things and you were right to say what you really felt, and I'm glad you are the stand-up kind of person that I thought you were. :) No need for apologies, just stick around and keep up the good work! I would hate to see you not post here for any reason, you've contributed much to this board, and I enjoy reading your posts.

Peace

Jesse

W

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Props to you Pouge, it takes a lot to stand up and be a man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Anabolics 4
R1balla Supplements 67
heavylifter33 Anabolics 5
DAdams91982 Company Promotions 52
mooch2321 Anabolics 165