Man this guy has a great routine to learn how to fight

1. Man this guy has a great routine to learn how to fight

2. ummm

His dips and chin ups are pathetic.
    •   

3. tattoopierced1

the deadlifts are something awful...those are more like rows than deads...what a tard. hopefully he'll get into MMA and get knocked the f* out

4. lol....the dude wasnt even doing full range of motion on most of the workouts....look..i can do 300lbs ...but only do 30% of the motion...oooooo...aaaaaaaaaaa

5. Quote Originally Posted by Irish480
    What a freakin tard!

I would understand if he were new at this or something but everything he is doing is WRONG!!!!!!!! From his workout form to his 'wrestling/fighting' moves, all bad form. Especially the '120 pound dips', more like '120 pound reverse shruggs????'

What a freakin tard!

6. This has to be a joke. They really need to make getting digital media devices a gov't controlled item like a driver's license.

7. Well I think he is great.

Lack form or skill aside or the complete absence of reason... He's got it goin on!

Gonna be a sad day when that dummy starts to hit back though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    This has to be a joke. They really need to make getting digital media devices a gov't controlled item like a driver's license.
    hahahahaha good one !

9. this is only the start ................

10. That was freaking hilarious

11. This is so funny. Following those lifting techniques, I think I can set some record lifts.

About his "fighting" techniques, they are hilarious. His punches are just sad. His submissions are so slow it is laughable. The triangle choke is flat wrong and would not choke out the dummy.

Great video. I laughed and smiled.

12. Oh

My

God.

What a 'tard!

So who wants to fight him first?

13. His display of striking ability is superb.

14. Man this guy is bringin the whole can of whoop ass... good thing he works out at home.. he would get laughed out of a gym... what a moron.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Oh

My

God.

What a 'tard!

So who wants to fight him first?
    I don't think we need to fight him, just let the wind blow the dummy on top of him. He probably will put the 120 lb. dumbell inside to simulate a "heavyweight" and it will knock him out cold upon impact.

I applaud people with goals, it's just a shame Darwinism will probably take over.

16. Man you guys I really loved the 400 lbs dead lift with 2 45s on each side and also I loved his lightning fast ground game... AMAZING.

17. Best triangle that I have ever seen.

18. wait isnt there 2 dummies ?

19. That dip form is exquisite..just look at the control.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:23 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 01:28 PM
  3. Learn how to drive. DAMN IT!
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:31 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2006, 12:36 AM
  5. Possibly The Worse Side to AAS & How to Handle It