The Gatorade Conspiracy
- 04-21-2006, 11:35 PM
- 04-22-2006, 01:24 AM
It didn't look like that to me, thought it was going to say it was just suger water, which is what someone told me it was.
- 04-22-2006, 10:02 AM
That was hilarious. Even funnier is that in some of the comments, people thought the kid was 100% serious.
04-22-2006, 12:48 PM
Its funny thou, cause now when i see someone with their lips over a Gatorade bottle, sucking it down, im going to have a clever grin on my face
04-22-2006, 01:12 PM
04-22-2006, 03:58 PM
04-23-2006, 06:30 PM
04-23-2006, 07:50 PM
I Def agree with that, or he has his mind is fixated with D*ck all the time lmaoOriginally Posted by NiteHawk
04-24-2006, 03:30 AM
04-24-2006, 04:29 AM
I bet he is an English/Journalism major who was messing around/experimenting with the skill to prove anything with extensive evidence, despite the ridiculousness of the argument. It may have even been for school (college).
04-24-2006, 12:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ShakesAllDay in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-09-2008, 11:25 PM
- By JanSz in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2007, 11:08 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2007, 02:57 AM
- By stillinthegame in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 12-02-2004, 03:48 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 04-22-2003, 02:49 AM