Votes: 5 27.8%
  • other

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
Which of these should be a national holiday?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The day of the Super Bowl AND the day after

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
May 13th......... My birthday:icon_lol::rofl: :woohoo: :icon_lol:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The day after the Super Bowl and College football national champtionship.

Basically, I'll take anything that gives me some more days off at work...

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
October 9th - Leif Ericcson day, the true European discoverer of North America, which could also be Rightgeous Retribution Day, the one day when you can physically attack your enemies and the irritating, no weapons allowed, without legal consequences. Put a little street justice balance back into the legal system.
Yes, i like this idea very much :). Actually where i used to live, the town celebrated Leif Ericcson day and everyone got really into it. The majority of the people were scandinavian, so it was a big event. I remember it even when i was little. Plenty of lutefisk to go around for everyone haha.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Lutefisk, :rasp: Between the weather and the food, is it any wonder the Vikings went looking for better? I sure would have, my Bezerkers and I would have gone after a chunk of sunny Spain.

OT - My wife forced me to go see "Silent Hill" yesterday, horror is not my thing, I think most are just dumb, but it's a well done creepy flick and they were running previews of "Pathfinder" http://imdb.com/title/tt0446013

which is a remake of an excellent Norwegian film http://imdb.com/title/tt0093668/

Should be a good Viking combat flick due for release July 7th.
Nice, that looks pretty cool. I'm half norske, half dane. I love all the old norse myths and anything to do with scandinavian culture, so i'll definetly be checking that one out.