My car was raped!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was covering a shift for a coworker yesterday and suddenly it starts to rain. Unfortunately, 2 seconds later it also started to hail...the size of baseballs. After the storm I went to survey my damage. My back winshield was busted out, my front winshield had 4 big shatters, my lights on my right side dont work, and every part of the frame is busted up. I busted my ass to get this car(05 Altima 3.5) and now this happens. The damage is probably enough to total the car too. Every damn time I start to get ahead, something like this happens...

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about your misfortune on this. Everyone has times like this in life, don't worry you'll figure something out.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully your insurance company is good.

It will all work out...

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
wow..... thats scary.... i've hardly ever seen hail in my life, let alone car damaging ones.......

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in 95 I had just bought an Eclipse GST and it was at the audio shop for a stereo and alarm installation and about 5 minutes after they pulled the car into the bay golf ball size hail dropped and started busting everyone's cars up.

If you owe a lein on it, I hope you have GAP insurance.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
it happened to me last week, I was driving semi-truck and all of a sudden hail storm hit. Picture you're going 70 m/hr and golf balls start hitting windshield. By the time I pulled over damage was done. Windshield was all busted and window in the sleeper was completely gone. And then I drove 280 miles...

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
it happened to me last week, I was driving semi-truck and all of a sudden hail storm hit.
Windshield was all busted and window in the sleeper was completely gone. And then I drove 280 miles...
You and your horrible luck :eek:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Wow man. That sucks.. talk with insurance

good thing it wasnt an 06'

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where do you live??? sorry to hear..
San Marcos, TX...the weirdest part is that my house, which is only a few miles away, did not hailed on nearly as hard. The largest pieces at my house were about golfball size. It is a good thing that I do have Gap Insurance.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You and your horrible luck :eek:
LOL You don't know half of it. My truck blew up 3 days ago and it's not worse fixining it, so I'm out of job for now... till they buy me new one.But may be it's a good thing because I twisted my knee this week too and I can't drive or walk anyway.
Do you want me to keep going? :D

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
San Marcos, TX...the weirdest part is that my house, which is only a few miles away, did not hailed on nearly as hard. The largest pieces at my house were about golfball size. It is a good thing that I do have Gap Insurance.
i hear ya, i have a new jeep rubicon, anyone breathes on it I have a attack.....sorry again to hear about your car..:(

NiteHawk

Awards
I feel for you. Ive had my vehicle damaged because of hail.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that.

Some ****wad just kicked one of my panels last night and put a dent in my car. As I put it in reverse to hit his ass or get some leverage to get out of my car, the ****er pulled a gun.

**** happens....

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
LOL You don't know half of it. My truck blew up 3 days ago and it's not worse fixining it, so I'm out of job for now... till they buy me new one.But may be it's a good thing because I twisted my knee this week too and I can't drive or walk anyway.

you poor thing.... makes me feel so good about my life :) im soo just joking. wishing u the best!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that.

Some ****wad just kicked one of my panels last night and put a dent in my car. As I put it in reverse to hit his ass or get some leverage to get out of my car, the ****er pulled a gun.

**** happens....
:wtf:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The irony of the situation is that I am about to lose this job because the store is shutting down. I was trying to make a little extra money and I lost my car. It is going to be totalled out, but I am waiting to hear from Nissan about what I do for a leased vehicle.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
This sucks , man, hope you'll be able to find new job.
Whoever said "good things happen to good people" is full of ****:frustrate

All I can do for is give you some rep points :D

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
you poor thing.... makes me feel so good about my life :) im soo just joking. wishing u the best!
LOL Remember Cuffs thread about his adventures? I was gonna start thread like that too. except about my troubles. That would make you feel a lot better for sure. LOL I didn't do it because I was expecting all those troubles come to the end in any day. LOL Still waiting.:yawn: