Farts

How many times a day do you cut the cheese?

• 0-10

Votes: 41 24.3%
  • 11-20

Votes: 50 29.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 36 21.3%
  • 31-40

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • 40+

Votes: 21 12.4%
  • On command

Votes: 13 7.7%

• Total voters
T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
How many times a day does everyone let it rip? I have a real problem with this.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I am one stinky bastard, (if my diet is in line)...protein powder and broccolli...does it every time!

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
According to my wife.....way too much:icon_lol:

jecko

B

brandozzz

Awards
ok
wtf why are you so interested :run: :wtf: :burger:

hahahahahahahaa jeeez

B

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
using whey isolate instead of whey concentrate can help, so can digestive enzymes. These two cut my gas down by about half but my roomates are still threatening to give me the boot

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I didn't, but some days I really feel that way. Especially after egg albumen - That's the absolute worst on my farts. My girlfriend knows which ones are going to smell the worst by the way they sound coming out.

B

brandozzz

Awards
dont ever fart burp and sneeze at the same time youll blow your ass_hole out
and you will be left bowlegged and boweless:rofl:

M

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
I.....uhhhh

Well, my wife makes me sleep on the couch now......

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
If I dont like someone at the gym I just walk by their machine and give them a whiff of my A88. Makes them clear out pretty quick.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
If I dont like someone at the gym I just walk by their machine and give them a whiff of my A88. Makes them clear out pretty quick.
LoL, Man you have got to post your secret, I've been trying to find a way to not wait for benches etc. That's perfect!

dwass

dwass

Awards
I honestly take Beano every 12 hours or so. 8am and 8pm.

During my last cycle when I was basically eating constantly throughout the day, I was disgusting. My girlfriend dropped by my place about 30 mins after I had last farted and she refused to come inside because it smelled so bad.

B

brandozzz

Awards
I honestly take Beano every 12 hours or so. 8am and 8pm.

During my last cycle when I was basically eating constantly throughout the day, I was disgusting. My girlfriend dropped by my place about 30 mins after I had last farted and she refused to come inside because it smelled so bad.
:run: :run: :run:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

I've had THE WORST gas today. People wouldn't walk into my office at work. Thank God I now have my own office.

:run:

My house smells like sh*t. Good thing I live alone.

M

Mess

Awards
  • Established
i mentioned in my first cycle log that i'm farting like there is no tomorrow .:head:

M

Mess

Awards
  • Established
i thought it was somthing temp. but it turned out to be an attitude issue :blink:

T

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I never would have thought that other people would take interest in this thread and taking a survey about farts...

M

Mess

Awards
  • Established
farts are very popular man, its a general practice:run:

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: My house smells like sh*t. Good thing I live alone.
I know this was posted a few months ago..... But I don't care who you are, that there is funny! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :toofunny: :toofunny:

M

Mess

Awards
  • Established
who brought this from the dead will be cursed with farts forever, loads of em:fart:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been eating a lot of egg whites lately and I think my dog fainted earlier...either that or he has narcolepsy.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
My farts have been rancid this last week. I've upped my consumption of egg whites to 1c everyday, and I smell every ounce of 'em.

My wife is starting to hate me. Seriously. :duel:

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
i eat boiled eggs throughout the day i walk around cropdusting the building. and there is nothing as rancid as egg gas i have found the fly bye the best approach so you dont fall victim to your own stank

S

SHADOW2492

Awards
The question would be better phrased as "how often are you not farting"
1-2 min per day
2-10
10-1hour
lol:icon_lol:

I actually literally farted 4 times in the 10 seconds it took me to type this...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gas has been reduced quite a bit...and there is no longer ANY smell to them.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
i eat boiled eggs throughout the day i walk around cropdusting the building. and there is nothing as rancid as egg gas i have found the fly bye the best approach so you dont fall victim to your own stank
Yup. And if my shirt isn't tucked in, I tend to grab the back of it and sorta fan the gas out. Discretely, of course. I swear the **** is oily and sticks to everything.

I left the house last night to go to the grocery store. When I came back, the whole house smelled like one big fart. Literally. I had to chuckle like a proud little kid. The wife doesn't think it's so funny.

:head:

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
eggs seem to be the best to eat if you want to clear out a room or two :)

M

moflika

Awards
edit: ^^^^^^^AHHHHHHHH, today must be "post under dlew308 day" for me or something...weeeird. ^^^^^^^

All the damn time! But as soon as I get to bed it goes up to about 1 every 30 seconds....\

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
Holy ****, I was just reading this topic, and then I burped and farted simultaneously. That was bizarre, man. That was Twilight Zone worthy.

Anyway, it's heartening to know that I don't have a problem, because it's more of a question of when I'm -not- passing gas around here, like most of you folks. Luckily I can do it quietly and quickly, with stealthy precision, in public, so no one ever figured me out. :icon_lol:

:gas:

Oh hey, wouldn't you know. I just did it again. :head:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think my dog is broken, he clears the house and all he does is walk around ripping fat ones, screw blaming it on the dog, my wife blames it on me when people are over!

livebono

livebono

Awards
I fart like nobody's business. And they are freak nasty farts too. I thank the protein for that, though

ken25

ken25

Awards
i had a fart discussion with some guys from work a few days ago. part of my job requires me to wear a freezer suit and a facemask. the pants are like overalls and anytime i let one rip in there it has nowhere to go but up and underneath the neck of my facemask where the only airholes for it to escape are the breathe holes in front of my mouth. i voted 11-20, trying to cut down though. lol.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a children's book I once read, "The Gas We Pass" that said it was healthy to fart 5x per day.

livebono

livebono

Awards
If 5 times a day is healthy, then I am VERY healthy, lol

Mega NRG Man

Mega NRG Man

Awards
I was taking a serious dump in the gym bathroom and some guy came in and said, "Jesus, what's this freakin' smell in here?!"

I wanted to roll on the floor laughing so bad.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was taking a serious dump in the gym bathroom and some guy came in and said, "Jesus, what's this freakin' smell in here?!"

I wanted to roll on the floor laughing so bad.
That was YOU?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I fart once. From about 2 hours before I wake up until an hour after I get to bed.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
I herniated my colon when I farted while climaxing during fornication.

-TF

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I blame Gut Health for ridding me of my prized-smelling farts! LoL!

Seriously though, great f'n product!