need some help .. please read

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any idea how to blur out a face on a movie taken with a digital camera?

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Glen, since you helped me with the workout, I'll help you with this tech stuff (j/k..but here's some help anyways)...

You need to get some movie editting software. There are a bunch out there & they range from simple & inexpensive to professional & they can run you some money. We all know about "other" ways to get such programs. Just find one for what you're looking to do, it'll fracture the movie into sections & go in & blur out the face for each section. If you need more help, let me know.

R

rocketscientist

Awards
You need to get some movie editting software. There are a bunch out there & they range from simple & inexpensive to professional & they can run you some money. We all know about "other" ways to get such programs. Just find one for what you're looking to do, it'll fracture the movie into sections & go in & blur out the face for each section. If you need more help, let me know.
Could you do that with wingdose movie maker (should already be installed with xp)? Since the movie file comes from a digital camera (mpeg4?) the file format should be readable.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
I'm kinda intreeged on what your trying to edit out...

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
haha .. ohh where is your mind refried

its a video of ivydude deading 515 .. but he'd prefer his face not to be in there when we post it

.. tru thanks for the help man! .. but is there a way to do this that doesn't require me doing so much .. stuff?

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Damn...well instead of blurring it out you can replace it with my face.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Just film him from behind next time... or the 3/4 side.

And speaking of backside.... your comfortable with that area aren't you Glen?

:duel:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
since i believe that you are referring to a video that is already made, i could be wrong, than there are some free downloadable softwares you could get to do that....kwyck knows .....i;ll ask him later for you or u can message him.

if you dont mind refilming the guy, you could make him wear a mask :) . im serious.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
since i believe that you are referring to a video that is already made, i could be wrong, than there are some free downloadable softwares you could get to do that....kwyck knows .....i;ll ask him later for you or u can message him.

if you dont mind refilming the guy, you could make him wear a mask :) . im serious.
hellz yeah, one of those scream masks or michael myers from halloween would be bad ass. :twisted:

B

brandozzz

Awards

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :burger:

T

tattoopierced1

video editing software like Studio 10 are easy to "find", that will get the job done.