male cheerleaders?

bigdave2875

Awards
Just wondering if anyone on here was a cheerleader in college besides me? I know I am going to get ragged but I don't really care. Let the fun begin.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
"You know how I know you're gay..."

Just too easy....

No one should really rag on you, male cheerleading looks like it could be hard, with all the lifting, throwing, etc. and should be a good time hanging out with cute cheerleaders...well not where i went to high school and college, but it seems like most schools have hot ones.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Def would not rag on you, all the male cheerleaders I have known were PIMPS!!! and the ladies loved em' so no ragging needed, ass in hands, and beautiful ladies around you constantly= No hating from me...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Def would not rag on you, all the male cheerleaders I have known were PIMPS!!! and the ladies loved em' so no ragging needed, ass in hands, and beautiful ladies around you constantly= No hating from me...
Great point! What the hell was I thinking taking all those years of abuse when I could have been hitting azz! I think I got beaten retarded??

Just try to land a threesome, would ya??

bigdave2875

Awards
it's a hard job but someone has to do it :thumbsup:

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
There were no cheerleaders at all where I went to school, and I most likely would not have been one even if there were.

However, in hindsight, if I could go back in time, I would want to be a cheerleader and do gymnastics. I took some swing and jazz/hip hop dance classes, and (don't take this the wrong way) - but I LOVED throwing girls around. It felt so cool, LoL.

Is that gay? Hmmmm.....
I played hockey in my youth. Which means I showered with 20 some other naked guys all the time

vs

Being surrounded by girls in tight outfits, touching every part of their body with their permission, and being outnumbered 10 to 1 for the female to male ratio. Plus, chances are that the other 3 guys who are cheerleads are gay anyways. I think their hotel nights on roadtrips would be a lot more fun than my hockey ones.

"You better not call me gay. Smell my finger - I know for a fact your girlfriend doesn't wear panties in practice. :) Gimmie a P...gimmie a U...gimmie an S..."

"Yeah, I know your girl gives good head. Who do you think she practised on? LoL. But don't worry, it doesn't mean anything, I'm just one of the girls. ;) "

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I took some swing and jazz/hip hop dance classes, and (don't take this the wrong way) - but I LOVED throwing girls around. It felt so cool, LoL.

Is that gay? Hmmmm.....
I played hockey in my youth. Which means I showered with 20 some other naked guys all the time

vs

Being surrounded by girls in tight outfits, touching every part of their body with their permission, and being outnumbered 10 to 1 for the female to male ratio. Plus, chances are that the other 3 guys who are cheerleads are gay anyways. I think their hotel nights on roadtrips would be a lot more fun than my hockey ones.

"You better not call me gay. Smell my finger - I know for a fact your girlfriend doesn't wear panties in practice. :) Gimmie a P...gimmie a U...gimmie an S..."

:toofunny: funniest ish I have read in a long time !!!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
"so what sport does your boyfriend do? football? baseball? golf?"

"no, hes a cheerleader"

im sorry....it makes sense...good lookig chicks...touching...... but ......

you have some guts. my props. if i were a guy, id be with sunder...id shower with 20 naked guys than be a cheerleader.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It takes a real man to shower with a bunch of naked guys!

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
It takes a real man to shower with a bunch of naked guys!
I was a wrestler, and I did it everyday after practice. We always used to pull pranks on each other, especially the freshmen.