Rubber flooring for home gym... sources?
- 04-19-2006, 07:33 AM
- 04-19-2006, 10:58 AM
Go to fleet farm and ask for rubber mats they use at dairy farms. I'm not kidding...
- 04-19-2006, 11:24 AM
04-19-2006, 12:12 PM
I thought we weren't allowed to ask for sources on here.
04-19-2006, 12:15 PM
General leather. The best out there.
Go to a local Tack and feed and pick up horse mats, same thing just cheaper and not interlocking. I did me whole gym with these. While you are there pick up some Finaplex...
04-19-2006, 12:18 PM
LOL I was gonna say, while you are at animal supply store, might as well get some other goodies.Originally Posted by refrieddreams
04-19-2006, 12:38 PM
You guys kick arse... THANKS!!!!!!!!!
04-19-2006, 02:59 PM
04-19-2006, 07:42 PM
No source postings!!!
04-20-2006, 11:25 PM
05-02-2006, 06:58 AM
Bumping this thread...
I was in a Big Lots store in Fitchburg, MA, the other day, and they were selling interlocking gym floor matting pads for ridiculously cheap, I think it was about 79 cents for an 18x18 inch one, and 99 cents for a 24 x 24 inch one. Nice, thick stuff, brand new too, not all dirty or damaged.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TonyGunsling in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2014, 12:41 PM
- By VicRush10 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2013, 05:49 AM
- By cpa5oh in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 6Last Post: 04-05-2006, 07:43 AM
- By joecski in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 04-01-2005, 05:25 AM
- By CROWLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2003, 05:53 PM