Rubber flooring for home gym... sources?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Can you brutes recommend any place/brand, etc that carries reasonable flooring for a home gym? You know, the interlocking rubber shiate. I guess it doesn't have to be that stuff, but whatever... something REASONABLY priced but good quality.

Thanks!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Go to fleet farm and ask for rubber mats they use at dairy farms. I'm not kidding... :)

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I thought we weren't allowed to ask for sources on here. :)

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
General leather. The best out there.

Or...

Go to a local Tack and feed and pick up horse mats, same thing just cheaper and not interlocking. I did me whole gym with these. While you are there pick up some Finaplex... ;)

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
General leather. The best out there.

Or...

Go to a local Tack and feed and pick up horse mats, same thing just cheaper and not interlocking. I did me whole gym with these. While you are there pick up some Finaplex... ;)
LOL I was gonna say, while you are at animal supply store, might as well get some other goodies.:twisted:

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
You guys kick arse... THANKS!!!!!!!!!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bumping this thread...

I was in a Big Lots store in Fitchburg, MA, the other day, and they were selling interlocking gym floor matting pads for ridiculously cheap, I think it was about 79 cents for an 18x18 inch one, and 99 cents for a 24 x 24 inch one. Nice, thick stuff, brand new too, not all dirty or damaged.