- 04-18-2006, 07:01 PM
I have this nagging shoulder problem. I've done physio but to no avail.
Basically my right shoulder or rear delt (not sure what it's called exactly) is very weak and not responsive.
What I mean is that my right shoulder is always lagging compared to the left side whenever I work them simultaneously.
Any exercices you guys can recommend for this kind of injury, it's been nagging for 4 years now!
Similar Forum Threads
- By ECTOmorph in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 15Last Post: 09-03-2006, 09:22 AM
- By LCSULLA in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 19Last Post: 07-03-2006, 03:07 AM
- By Simco4 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2005, 04:16 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2004, 08:31 PM
- By labrad in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2003, 11:56 AM