yaayayayyaa!!!!!!! i got my interview!!!!!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
out of 400 applicants.... im one of 60 that got an interview for my dental hygiene program!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: i have a 50/50 chance of getting in now..... and if i do get in that will mean that i will be 1 of the 30 students out of 400 people that tried!!@!! thats right....i rock!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Congrats and good luck, beating that field of applicants is pretty remarkable.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot everyone! it was a happy day indeed. it will be an even greater day if i make it into the program.....!!!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Congrats. Expect the worse. Best of Luck.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
out of 400 applicants.... im one of 60 that got an interview for my dental hygiene program!!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: i have a 50/50 chance of getting in now..... and if i do get in that will mean that i will be 1 of the 30 students out of 400 people that tried!!@!! thats right....i rock!!!!!!!!!!
I know how it feels like. Im applying to pharmacy school soon. 1000 applies, and only 50 get accepted...... too much pressure dam it...i should go and study now.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
eww thats no fun x muscle....

but hey, if i can get an interview, its no impossible :)

its amazing to get in really....freakin scary. i didt think id get an interview...........

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Gimpy I TOLD YOU that Burger King would let you interview.. you never had enough faith

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Hey good luck with the interview...my mom is a dental hygienest...(spelling?) but anyway, she didnt have a problem at all....

and shes dumb as rocks so you'll have no prob.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
congrats! that's awesome .. hopefully the good luck will continue!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Hey good luck with the interview...my mom is a dental hygienest...(spelling?) but anyway, she didnt have a problem at all....

and shes dumb as rocks so you'll have no prob.
LOL You are ****ing tool!:rofl:

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck Gimpy, the final 30 awaits you

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i should be finding out if i got in this week,......or else they will send me a "rejection letter" ...... :(

im so freakin nervous!

Sooty

Banned
Awards
I'm no tool?

er what is a tool anyway

hey and good luck then. i personally hate anything to with dentists though... last time i was there they didnt ask me if i wanted the novacaine(sp) and so they drilled my teeth .. 4 cavities.. with no numbing stuff OW

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I'm no tool?

er what is a tool anyway

hey and good luck then. i personally hate anything to with dentists though... last time i was there they didnt ask me if i wanted the novacaine(sp) and so they drilled my teeth .. 4 cavities.. with no numbing stuff OW
You told us english have good teeth. :D