Are you HOT?

Dennking

Awards
I guess u guys have watched this variety show some time back.

(No offence to the contestants..) DO u think they are 'natural' or chemically enhanced with anabolics?

What kind of training do they adopt?

Lightning

Awards
I don't know if they are natural or not. What I do know is this: If you are a guy and you go on a show to be judged whether you are "hot" or "not", you should be beaten upon the head and neck with a blunt object until all that is left on the stage is a quivering gelatinous mass.

cromwell

Awards
I don't know if they are natural or not. What I do know is this: If you are a guy and you go on a show to be judged whether you are "hot" or "not", you should be beaten upon the head and neck with a blunt object until all that is left on the stage is a quivering gelatinous mass.
Or forced to work in an abercrombie and fitch store, gel their hair, and use "men's skin products". Oh ****, I'm confused again.....that's what they WERE doing. You're right, the beating would be just fine...If possible , try to do something "funny" to them as well. That will ensure a separate blooper reel. Peace out, Gnomies:icon_lol: :icon_lol: