revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Its been awhile since I have been here, 9678 post since my last visit. I should be able to get here a little more often now.

Revo

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
HA and WHO PMed ya hunh hunh WHO??????

Yea who loves ya baby ????

Well Telly Sevalis does :)

CROWLER

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i figured nate and you had finally went on that gay cruise ya'll were talking about. he hasn't been around either, made sense to me.

anyhoo, welcome back cupcake :D

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
i figured nate and you had finally went on that gay cruise ya'll were talking about. he hasn't been around either, made sense to me.

anyhoo, welcome back cupcake :D
Actually I was getting ready to do that wrestling tourny I told you about, some months ago. Sucked down from 195 to 175 in 3 weeks, then my first match, I was up 9-0 and my shoulder popped. It felt great. Now I am up to 184lbs and fat as hell and not very motivated. I have been taking Cissus and getting in some light weights and cardio. Shoulder feels alot better, but dont want to push it. On April 19th there is a 27,000 SQFT gym opening for only 29$ a month, so I am taking it easy till then. I should be good to go by that time. Back to heavier weights I go.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Shoulder problems suck. Hope it gets better.

So in all seriousness did you and nate have a good time? I don't think rolling around in a bed in spandex shorts could be considered a wrestling tournament even if you pinned him nine times in a row.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder problems suck. Hope it gets better.

So in all seriousness did you and nate have a good time? I don't think rolling around in a bed in spandex shorts could be considered a wrestling tournament even if you pinned him nine times in a row.
:icon_lol:

oh, and drew, the star means i'm cool now, just like fonzi. :woohoo:

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I though it was a warning that you had herpies or something. I think that is more possible then you bieng cool!