Interesting night!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
Interesting night to say the least. I went to bed about 11:30 pm. I get woke up by a knock on my door at around 3 am. Im like wtf do you want? My roommate was like. "Hey, you might want to hear this." So I open up and he tells me this story that just happened.

He works on campus at the student life center until 2 am on tuesday night/wed. mourning. Anyways he comes back and gets something to eat, chills for a little while and gets ready for bed. He said he went downstairs to wash his face and brush his teeth and he was startled by some damn guy in our freezer. My roommate was like hey you, and the kid grabbed a bottle of liquor out of our freezer and ran out. He said it was so random and happened so fast he had little time to react and grab the kid. So he came and got me and I jumped into some clothes and we went to look. Couldnt find him.

We roommate came back and he had a good idea of who the kid was....using facebook and seeing pictures we pretty much confirmed who it was. My other roommate made some phone calls today and it turns out the kid has told people that he did come into people places (more than just ours) and take stuff. We know who this kid is and I am sooooo pissed. I have known this kid from past things, mainly a fraternity which I no longer associate with as they are a bunch or arrogant a**h**** in this particular one. I havent liked him since i met him and this just makes me really not like him. It just burns my noodle. He lives like less than two blocks away here on campus. Im about ready to go over there.

..trying to calm down here

Ryno

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Don't do anything to get arrested. Think stealth, and take you man down calmly. "Revenge is a plate best served cold." Think the movie OLD SCHOOL or something. Send a hooker to his room, that turns out to be a man, while web casting it!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Don't do anything to get arrested. Think stealth, and take you man down calmly. "Revenge is a plate best served cold." Think the movie OLD SCHOOL or something. Send a hooker to his room, that turns out to be a man, while web casting it!
Think a ton of liquid laxitive in a highly visible bottle of liquor. Mix the laxitive with Immodium AD and he's looking at a few days of misery if he takes it.

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh so many ideas...

1) makes sure it's the right guy!

2) Do not get thrown in jail over this tool

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
good ideas fellas. Yeah we know it is this guy. My roommate said his name before we even looked online for pictures then he id'd him from pics online. A few phone calls today confirmed it even more.....

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
people can be so freakin weird....... that would of scared the heebee jeebeez out of me.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
1/3 cup borax soap (granular form)
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup gunpowder.

Mix borax and gunpowder first, let it all mix together
add water, stir until it thickens

let the water evaporate over a few days...

mold into a shape...

rig an electric car as a detonator.

this would work nicely, although it's highly illegal. (and you would get chucked in jail for years if caught)

but he wont ever be able to steal again!

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
A couple of my roommates and I went over there. He actually answered the door. I was surprised.

He answers the door and was all like yo, whats up bro and tries to shake my hand. Im like no, and he was all like "Oh i know what your here for, its was an accident man. We were trying to pull a prank on someone and went in the wrong place. My buddy Chris lives over there in number 1 (we are number 4 have you) and we were just gonna take it and give it back." I have it right here.....blah blah blah. I was interuppting him the whole time...you can imagine. He was trying to play it off. I just went off on him and told him to use his head next time he has a bright idea. There was a few choice words. It was pretty heated convo. He started to get im my face and my roommate was like "Thats not a good idea to get in his face"

He just got all worked up and looked scared. He was like "Im done with this ****, and he closed the door and locked it"

baahahahahahahahah

Sooty

Banned
Awards
He stole your liquor from you.. If people stole my liquor (im 17I dont have any, and dont know how to get it) i would take my fist to their face, or my crowbar to their car! words just dont cut it man. he'll be back fo shooooo

rocketscientist

Awards
... and the kid grabbed a bottle of liquor out of our freezer...
I'm sure your roommate is 21 and you never had a look at this bottle...

Assuming so... I know it's a hassle, but can't you report him? He'll leave you alone, but you can be pretty sure he'll show up somewhere else and unless someone steps up that won't end.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hang out around his house in your car once or twice so he notices. Have plenty of hedging and gardening tools within reach, he or his boys will think twice. Just let him wonder...

If he tries to give you a NEW bottle of liquor, then he is all good.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
This reminds me a guy at my gym, Cowboy, who makes some coin on the side, wink wink nudge nudge. He's what you would consider an individual you are better off not pissing off. Anyway a guy owes him cash, a fair amount, and hasn't paid by the deadline. Cowboy decides it's time to remind him that there are reasons to make good on his debt. Cowboy takes his 2 dogs, not sure of the kind, but look like pitbulls but much much larger. He takes these beasts to the guys apartment and proceeds to kick down his door. Cowboy who stands 6'5 rushes into the living room, with the 2 massive dogs barking and foaming at the mouth, to find 2 young girls crying and huddled on the couch. the guy had moved and Cowboy just took out the door and heart beats of the 2 new tenants.

It was a great story for us, cause in the end cowboy is apologizing to the girls as he walks out over the door, which now sits on the kitchen floor.

Ahhh good times...

Maybe that would work in this case. Pretty sure he is available for a price.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
hahaaaa....get this. So after I posted my last post, the kids roommate IM's me and was like, what did he do to you? I told him, and he said he was upstairs laughing his ass off at him cause he doesnt like the guy either. His roommate said it looked like the kid about **** himself when he was walking back up the stairs. He also said he doesnt like him either and doesnt talk to him even though they live together and that he thinks he has been stealing from him also but cant prove it.

Note: I am not 21, it was my bottle of alcohol from about 3 months ago when i drank last, but my other 3 roommates are 21.... I mean it was like $4 of alky at the most, but its the point of stealing and breaking in someones apartment that upsets me. I feel much better now.

thanks fellas

rocketscientist

Awards
Note: I am not 21, it was my bottle of alcohol from about 3 months ago when i drank last, but my other 3 roommates are 21.... I mean it was like $4 of alky at the most, but its the point of stealing and breaking in someones apartment that upsets me. I feel much better now.
I guess it's ok as long as you don't inhale... I mean swallow. :cheers:

Yeah - I hate guys like that. Think everything is common property and all's just a big joke...