Subscribe to this!

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... so I just read a log and out of 42 posts 6 were from the OP and 2 others were from people actually asking questions.

I really don't want to scroll through 34 people saying "subscribed" or some other form. Even saying "goodluck" or other short post that has no relevance to the thread is silly.

The OP can see by the views if other people are reading so they don't need to see if you will be reading.

Does this bother anyone else or is it just me?

anabolicandre

Awards
suscribed!!!

hahaha jk I think its just an easy way of seeing the response and kind of a reminder of the thread that interest you so you dont have to go back and search for em.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
suscribed!!!

hahaha jk I think its just an easy way of seeing the response and kind of a reminder of the thread that interest you so you dont have to go back and search for em.
You can subscribe without having to post anything... :hammer:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Jonesy, if I got pissed at little things like that on these forums, I would have asphyxiated myself a long time ago.

Serenity now!

YOu dieting or something? C'mere and let me give you a big Ubi hug, you surly bastard. Beez taught me how to love again.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry jones, i get angry when i see that also. it just clutters up the thread, which makes things like logs especially difficult to read.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Jonesy, if I got pissed at little things like that on these forums, I would have asphyxiated myself a long time ago.

Serenity now!

YOu dieting or something? C'mere and let me give you a big Ubi hug, you surly bastard. Beez taught me how to love again.
:toofunny:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established

Serenity now!

Beezle love... now that's something scary!

Dieting - yes... calories are up and down but mostly below.

I would take a hug... but your nipples scare me.:run: