Looking for writers and yes I will pay you

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking for a couple of people to write some articles on supplementation and bodybuilding in general.

I will pay you but the article must be well written and cover the topic thoroughly and you must have a good idea of what you are talking about. I am looking for a good 2-3 pages on the topic and it must be adequately researched. The topics will not be difficult to research. I will leave those to the more advanced magazine such as M&M.

Its an easy way to make a quick $20 if the article is good enough. The more in depth the more I will pay. These articles should not take more than an hour or two but its an easy way to pick up some extra cash writing about something you like.

If you are interested let me know in this thread.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Would it be possible to post up some of the topics that could be written about?

1-3 hours isn't bad but I would have to do it on the weekends.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be possible to post up some of the topics that could be written about?

1-3 hours isn't bad but I would have to do it on the weekends.
Easy stuff like benefits of Whey protein. Difference in Whey vs. Casein.

Benefits of creatine or comparisons of mono vs. CEE.

It could also be the benefits of nutritional supplements in general.

Types of diets for weight loss, benefits of fat loss supplements or safety issues of fat loss supplements.

Simple topics like that that can be used for reference here but I want it done by members here and in their own words.

anabolicandre

Awards
Dude I have plenty of reports already writting that are well researched and for the most part graded A's or B's. Im a sports med major at the UNIV. of PITTSBURGH. I dont even want money, all I want is the credit for writing them and some of your reowned services.

Let me know if your interested Ill let you know what I have, and Ill write ones I dont have I can crank out 2-3 pages in 45 mins.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Email sent!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I just got laid off and need the money! I'd be happy to write any number of article Bobo. Please let me know.
Thanks,
M

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Hey, can I write about teenagers and the pressures of living up to sports idols, i.e. excessive weight lifting, underage prohormone / steroid usage... teen lifting

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure Bobo I would definitly be interested (I promise I will do a spell check) as I would only be able to do it on weekends also.
[email protected]

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PM/Email sent. Sooty I am going to have to check about the legalities concerning your age and waht you can actually do.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Right, yea at 17 the laws are a bit whack. Although I do have a poem published in an anthology - and i still have the rights to it. But if you do figure out something, I would love to write for you, just for informational purposes, as I enjoy writing.

take it easy!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
B - I'm interested. I'd love to contribute something to the board.

Would a dissertation on why the Seminoles from FSU suck be ok? :rofl:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, no sports articles :D

Send me a PM if you want to write something.

anabolicandre

Awards
sENT YOU AN EMAIL BOBO

let me know what you think :D

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
well likely not applicable, but can write any article on anything pathological. jaundice to COPD to diarrhoea you name it.
cc

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I've been known to write a thing or two in my day... There's interest right here, Bobo :)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will edit the articles for $1 each. hehe
I am the first person my composition teacher has given an A to. Yeah!

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bobo, I'd definitely be interested in writing for you. I haven't posted much until now :hammer: - i know shame on me. I have a Biology Degree, but am personal training at the moment (i should have taken nutrition). I love researching supplements and talking about them with people; one of my favorite topics ( is that weird?). Thanks.

-Soma

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I have a crap load of good stuff written. Off the top of my head I have "12 weeks out" "Green tea and it's proper use" "Post post work out nutrition" ~ the meal 1 hour after your WO is just as important as the post wo meal...

MAn I have probely 20 good ones, well written, humorous and easy to read...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I have a crap load of good stuff written. Off the top of my head I have "12 weeks out" "Green tea and it's proper use" "Post post work out nutrition" ~ the meal 1 hour after your WO is just as important as the post wo meal...

MAn I have probely 20 good ones, well written, humorous and easy to read...
Well there goes my paycheck... :(