Saying Hello........

Swole@263

Awards
Stopping by to say hello to everyone here AM. I've trained off and on for 17 years, I started staying consistant with my training when I turned 30. I have limited knowledge of AAS, along w/ some personal experience, hopefully I can learn more here. I'm not sure what my Bf% is but I'm 5'11" at 263lbs. The only measurments I know off hand is my waise 34" and my arms are 19" cold. The only reason I know the arms is because my wife was curious. Looks like there is a great wealth of information here on AM. I like what I've read so far.

Jimmy

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:
5'11" 263 with a 34" waist you must be hyoooge.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
welcome to AM ya big motor-boatin' son of a *****!!!!:icon_lol:

Mason

Awards
Stopping by to say hello to everyone here AM. I've trained off and on for 17 years, I started staying consistant with my training when I turned 30. I have limited knowledge of AAS, along w/ some personal experience, hopefully I can learn more here. I'm not sure what my Bf% is but I'm 5'11" at 263lbs. The only measurments I know off hand is my waise 34" and my arms are 19" cold. The only reason I know the arms is because my wife was curious. Looks like there is a great wealth of information here on AM. I like what I've read so far.

Jimmy
Damn bro, you're huge.

Swole@263

Awards
Thanks for the welcome everyone, I may have tried gear once or twice (legal of course) to hit the 263lb mark.......LOL

Jimmy