Intro as suggested
- 04-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Intro as suggested
Wandered over here via a search. Have been a lurker on BB.com forums for awhile and wondered where this "AM forum" was... LOL
Anyway, glad I'm here too finally.
About me: PLer - goal: 1RM strength in SQ/BP/DL, plus assorted other things that might let me to strongman type stuff. Lifting since 1994 at age 29 - started with a 85 lb bench press! About quadrupled that now and still going strong. Best competition lifts are 480/320/474, but am at a paused 340 BP in the gym now (without gear).
nonlifting interests: motorcycling (esp long dist), movies, martial arts, etapout.com, family (2 kids and wonderful wife), and more of course.
Anyway, off to browse and lurk and basically catch up in this new (to me) resource. Thanks to the hosts for providing it!
- 04-07-2006, 05:24 PM
And good lifts.
- 04-07-2006, 05:56 PM
04-07-2006, 08:14 PM
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
04-07-2006, 11:05 PM
04-08-2006, 12:46 AM
- 5'6" 196 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
welcome to AM!
"A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
04-09-2006, 12:00 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 996ttelise in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:58 AM
- By ajsather36 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-04-2011, 10:49 PM
- By PrepNwa23 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-21-2009, 02:42 AM
- By russianstar in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-18-2008, 08:13 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-11-2002, 01:47 PM