- 04-07-2006, 03:49 PM
- 04-08-2006, 02:58 AM
Try Kaplan books, they are the best. Also Kaplan offers a free practice tests, that will give you an idea about how is the exam.
- 04-08-2006, 03:50 AM
Originally Posted by Ant.
The test isn't as bad as it's made out to be, just be prepped on the format, types of questions, and time management.
04-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the advice. I'm going for Physician's Assistant. One of my professors recommended the princeton review series. I might go pick one up today so I can get started. Thanks again, Anthony
04-08-2006, 11:13 AM
04-09-2006, 12:24 AM
Very cool. I hope all is well up in Hammond these days. I heard they had a Strawberry Festival or something up there.Originally Posted by Ant.
Again good luck with the test!
Similar Forum Threads
- By random in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2004, 11:59 PM
- By CDB in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2004, 12:07 PM
- By FishBonz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-25-2003, 12:24 PM
- By Rhapsody in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 07-11-2003, 10:37 PM
- By Jeff Rippe in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-12-2003, 12:59 AM