And the answer is......??!!!

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
Well I posted this week about the numbness in my leg, far be it from me to take it easy....After school I had to stop into volleyball practice, (special Olympics)..I am partnered with Dee, she is cool, semi afraid of the ball so my job get her to actually hit it and not dunk....LOL

I end up playing 2 games and in the middle of my 2nd game it happened.....I dove for a ball, and snap, pop..yeah that was the sound my knee made.....Ended up going by rescue to the er, (thank god dad is the chief of the fire dept)....and I snapped the ligaments surronding my knee and I stress fractured the knee cap....THE GIRL IS GOOD!!!:sad:

So here i am with a splint, and crutches for the next 6-8 weeks, and if not (dosent heal, )a hard cast from hip to ankle..................

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy ****, when it rains it pours, no? Here's to your health and recovery TC. I hope you don't end up in a hard cast.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow Feel your pain, hope for a quick recovery for you. Very sorry to hear this.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well I posted this week about the numbness in my leg, far be it from me to take it easy....After school I had to stop into volleyball practice, (special Olympics)..I am partnered with Dee, she is cool, semi afraid of the ball so my job get her to actually hit it and not dunk....LOL

I end up playing 2 games and in the middle of my 2nd game it happened.....I dove for a ball, and snap, pop..yeah that was the sound my knee made.....Ended up going by rescue to the er, (thank god dad is the chief of the fire dept)....and I snapped the ligaments surronding my knee and I stress fractured the knee cap....THE GIRL IS GOOD!!!:sad:

So here i am with a splint, and crutches for the next 6-8 weeks, and if not (dosent heal, )a hard cast from hip to ankle..................

YIKES! I had a very similar injury when I got clipped playing high-school football. It took forever to heal. Take it seriously and take care of yourself.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Umm, wow, I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry, girl. When you think it can't get any worse...

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
At least i can walk with out the crutches...but damn its sore.......:(

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yikes, TC, take it easy for a while. I admire your constant determination, but ...damn!

Get well :D

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
DAMN girl...

"A flower that blooms in diversity is truly a special flower indeed"

Sooty

Banned
Awards
I'm sorry to hear that dude...you stress fractured your knee cap?
I would say something about intake more calcium but I think that has more to do with your lupus..

Sorry to hear it mate, good luck recovering

delta314

Awards
  • Established
You still have beautiful eyes.....(not that it has anything to do with this.....

delta314

Awards
  • Established
Dude... she's not a dude, dude. :wtf: dude. You are one piece of dude, dude.

P.S. Dude! :D
Is that a picture of sooty on the Prez's hand? just wondering........:icon_lol:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Yes, that is Sooty...used to be a very popular cartoon type show in England.. I still watch it when i find my old tapes..

okay ill lay off the dude..

sorry to hear that ms. i hope the recovery comes fast... my buddy just had to have his knee operated on also. we cant lift anymore b/c of it

good luck

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
A toughchick you are from all that i've read on here. Your attitude in your posts despite being ill/injured is always upbeat and optimistic. That has made an impression on me (a good one!;)). I wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

-Soma

PS. NO MORE INJURIES!!!:)

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
A toughchick you are from all that i've read on here. Your attitude in your posts despite being ill/injured is always upbeat and optimistic. That has made an impression on me (a good one!;)). I wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

-Soma

PS. NO MORE INJURIES!!!:)