And the answer is......??!!!

1. And the answer is......??!!!

Well I posted this week about the numbness in my leg, far be it from me to take it easy....After school I had to stop into volleyball practice, (special Olympics)..I am partnered with Dee, she is cool, semi afraid of the ball so my job get her to actually hit it and not dunk....LOL

I end up playing 2 games and in the middle of my 2nd game it happened.....I dove for a ball, and snap, pop..yeah that was the sound my knee made.....Ended up going by rescue to the er, (thank god dad is the chief of the fire dept)....and I snapped the ligaments surronding my knee and I stress fractured the knee cap....THE GIRL IS GOOD!!!

So here i am with a splint, and crutches for the next 6-8 weeks, and if not (dosent heal, )a hard cast from hip to ankle..................
    RIP Ryan, :(

2. Holy ****, when it rains it pours, no? Here's to your health and recovery TC. I hope you don't end up in a hard cast.

3. wow Feel your pain, hope for a quick recovery for you. Very sorry to hear this.
    •   

4. This sucks! Be well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by toughchick401
    Well I posted this week about the numbness in my leg, far be it from me to take it easy....After school I had to stop into volleyball practice, (special Olympics)..I am partnered with Dee, she is cool, semi afraid of the ball so my job get her to actually hit it and not dunk....LOL

I end up playing 2 games and in the middle of my 2nd game it happened.....I dove for a ball, and snap, pop..yeah that was the sound my knee made.....Ended up going by rescue to the er, (thank god dad is the chief of the fire dept)....and I snapped the ligaments surronding my knee and I stress fractured the knee cap....THE GIRL IS GOOD!!!

So here i am with a splint, and crutches for the next 6-8 weeks, and if not (dosent heal, )a hard cast from hip to ankle..................

YIKES! I had a very similar injury when I got clipped playing high-school football. It took forever to heal. Take it seriously and take care of yourself.

6. Umm, wow, I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry, girl. When you think it can't get any worse...

7. At least i can walk with out the crutches...but damn its sore.......

8. Yikes, TC, take it easy for a while. I admire your constant determination, but ...damn!

Get well

9. Best of luck to you in your recovery!

10. DAMN girl...

"A flower that blooms in diversity is truly a special flower indeed"

11. I'm sorry to hear that dude...you stress fractured your knee cap?
    I would say something about intake more calcium but I think that has more to do with your lupus..

Sorry to hear it mate, good luck recovering
  12. Talking

You still have beautiful eyes.....(not that it has anything to do with this.....

13. Quote Originally Posted by Sooty
    I'm sorry to hear that dude...
    Dude... she's not a dude, dude. dude. You are one piece of dude, dude.

P.S. Dude!

14. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI

P.S. Dude!
    Is that a picture of sooty on the Prez's hand? just wondering........

15. Yes, that is Sooty...used to be a very popular cartoon type show in England.. I still watch it when i find my old tapes..

okay ill lay off the dude..

sorry to hear that ms. i hope the recovery comes fast... my buddy just had to have his knee operated on also. we cant lift anymore b/c of it

good luck

16. Quote Originally Posted by DmitryWI

P.S. Dude!

funny...havent been called dude in awhile... it''s all good

17. what i am confused

18. A toughchick you are from all that i've read on here. Your attitude in your posts despite being ill/injured is always upbeat and optimistic. That has made an impression on me (a good one!). I wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

-Soma

PS. NO MORE INJURIES!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by soma
    A toughchick you are from all that i've read on here. Your attitude in your posts despite being ill/injured is always upbeat and optimistic. That has made an impression on me (a good one!). I wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

-Soma

PS. NO MORE INJURIES!!!

thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 03:34 AM
  2. 6-Bromo at Nutraplanet? THE ANSWER IS YESSS!!!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 04:24 PM