Things that bug me...
- 04-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Things that bug me...
Just a list of things that bug me...
1)The weatherman, no matter where you go can't refer to rain as rain...EG "We are expecting 2 inches of the wet stuff" Wet stuff? Come on ya freaking tool!
2)The weatherman no matter where you go can't refer to snow as snow...EG "We are expecting 2 inches of the white stuff" White stuff? Come on ya freaking...
3)Girls that think just because they dress like a slut, they automatically think that means they are hot...umm sweetheart, lay off the Taco bell before you cram yourself into that outfit!
4)Guys who think girls are hot just because they dress like a slut.
5)Girls who are self proclaimed princesses...UGH, if you are over the age 7...please do not call yourself a princess.
6)Guys who treat good women bad...this just is wrong...
7)Man haters, just because some dude screwed you over, that does not mean I will do the same thing!
8)Flakes, if you say you are going to be there...heres an idea... BE THERE!
9)Druggies, thanks for draining the crap out of our economy. Good work buddy.
10)Smokers...hey guess what, when you go out for a smoke and then come back in...EVERYONE can smell how bad you stink! Yes you stink...I mean it's pretty bad!
11)Those dudes that try to sell you newspapers at the redlight! I know you are a recovering something or other but heres an idea, get a real job! A job that does not require you trying to get a smile and a wave out of everyone on the road. PS...you are creeping out the kids and old people.
12)AA members that trade one vice for another. I think I would rather be an alcoholic than a chain smoking coffee adict. There should be meetings for chain smoking coffee adicts, and every week it's someones responsibility to bring that crown and coke, then we can all huddle around in a circle in the rain and do shots!
13)Bad breath. Here is some free advice. I usually do not let my good grooming habits out but here goes...Crest PRO~HEALTH RINSE, followed by Aquafresh expressions, followed by a pack of Pocket packs in your pocket at all times.
14)People who do not respect Vets, or those in the military. No matter what your political view, they fight for your right to have that view. So please give then their respect.
15)Protesters. Come on you idiots, you just look silly. There are better ways to get your point known. Has this ever worked? No!
16)Protesters that have no clue what their cause is...all these damn illegal imigrant protesters last week, these kids have no idea what they are protesting. If you have time to ditch school and "take it to the street" pick up a newspaper and read what you are actually protesting! News lady: "So why are you out here today" Ignorant 15 year old girl: "Because we are from Mexico...whoo hoo Viva Mexico...this country was built by my sweat wooo hooo" News lady: "So what do you think the Congress will do with the bill?" Stupid kid: "Huh...what bill?...viva Mexico"
Ok, I think I need to go lay down now...
- 04-06-2006, 03:24 PM
obese people bother the hell outta me .. talk about a drain on the economy .. it really should be acceptable to publically ridicule them so harshly that they are forced to reexamine their horrible diet/exercise/lifestyle habits
- 04-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by refrieddreams
1. people that make lists of people that bother them hahahahha
04-06-2006, 03:51 PM
1. intelligent design theory
2. People who cant form proper arguments
oops i think these are the same, sorry for the redundancy.
04-06-2006, 04:12 PM
great list!! there's alot on there that I would agree with. I also am i on the same page as glen as far as obese people. They always try blaming it on genetics or some bullsh1t!! No, fatty, your fat cuz your lazy and eat like crap!!!
04-06-2006, 04:22 PM
04-06-2006, 04:23 PM
[quote=idunk42]great list!! there's alot on there that I would agree with. [quote]
Not all of it? Come on man, that is gospel right there!
04-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Yeah, its all true, its just I dont have to deal with some of that stuff all the time. I dont live in a big city, so im not around the deusche bags trying to sell newspapers, flowers, wipe your windows, etc, so it really doesnt effect me that much. I definitely argree with all of it, just some of it doesnt affect me everyday.
04-06-2006, 04:40 PM
1) Larry the Cable Guy - Seeing some fat doofus (who is a fraud) spout off the same crap I hear daily...sometimes I wonder if the entertainment industry is just _that_ devoid of any kind of good ideas. Especially a resurrection of Foxworthy. There was a reason why "You might be a redneck" jokes went out of style 10 years ago. Nice to see he's fading in popularity but oh well, he's on the list.
2) Guys who try to start fights with me at parties aka beer muscle - I know you want some ***** from that girl who hates your ass but me and my friends beating the hell out of you is the only outcome here. I'd expand this list to general male insecurity towards muscular men at social events where its possible to get women. These guys always come out of the woodwork.
3) Fat people who refuse to admit they're fat. I have no beef with fat people who admit they're fat. However I'm not going to tiptoe around about weight and obesity because you're too lazy to get your act together. Maybe once they stop with their self denial acts, they could actually become the skinny person they think they are.
4) The usual college male type: grungy hat with a beer logo, old sports shirts from High School, and beat up shoes. They also smell like ass, maybe its because their clothes are years old. Whats up with hats anyway? Especially when you're not bald or balding.
5) Christians. I'm a Catholic but its hard for me to be around these guys. Most of them lack any sort of original thought in their head. I also like how most of them have justifications for why they commit sins. I love picking on those people. There are some good Christians but they're a minority.
6) Tasteless sexism. Like that chick with the huge rack with 'Goals: Focus on your goals, just don't get caught focusing.' You want to know how I have that memorized? I've must have seen that poster at least a dozen times. Same goes for all those Bud Light/Miller girl posters. I love women and consider myself very sexual, in fact, I had sex with one earlier today, but this childish **** bugs me. This also includes tasteless sex jokes and women jokes. They're not funny. Has nothing to do with respect for women, its about respecting yourself (respect for women, true respect, will usually follow).
6-Note) Women do it to men too, of course I know that but I just leave them behind, either scoffing, saying "...Christ..." and walking off, or some other comment. Also, I notice I have a porn avatar. I just have it to have something recognizable for others to see. I usually have avatars turned off.
These are the main ones.
04-06-2006, 05:01 PM
No ****ing ****! You live in San Diego, try to imagine it's 10 times worse here.Originally Posted by refrieddreams
Just because some other fat guy hitting on you doesn't make you hot, he just can't get non-fat *****. LOL
04-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Im assuming the "WI" in your sig means your from Wisconsin. If thats the case I totally understand what your talking about. We're living in the cheese+beer=fat b1tches state, and they all think they can get away with wearing midrifts!! Its absolutely disgusting!Originally Posted by DmitryWI
04-06-2006, 05:10 PM
People who disrespect others believes, thinking they ****ing know it all and when they get proved wrong, they still wouldn't admit it because of too much proud in their *******s.Originally Posted by canadian champ
04-06-2006, 05:14 PM
Yea, I live on the edge of Wisconsin, only 30 min from Twin Cities, so it's not too bad in this area, but further from big cities you go worse it gets.Originally Posted by idunk42
04-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Ignorance. Ive found so many things but heres a few
Theres this guy who lives in a buddys basement his name is gord. Gord is 34 has no job rides a BMX and his hobbies include driving remote control boats, trucks and others. the main problem i have with him is hes 6'4" 160 has three feet if split end greasy flat hair and sits around drinking coffee eating donuts, eating fast food. He cant cook he doesnt clean he sleeps on a couch and his living area is a disaster. He doesnt have a girlfriend and he gets free rent to sell buddys pot for him. So with all this do you think the guy will accept his position stop making excuses and more importantly not argue with guys who have everything he doesnt. The guy has the nerve to tell me about juice and how ill look like a monkey, litterally. He spouts off and rants endlessly about many many things he knows nothing about "im 34 years old i think i know what im talking about your just a kid"
How about fat people who make fun of how i eat. "what are you eating, ewww" you know whats eww is your obese sweaty salty fat rolls. go eat till you die (girl at work)
how about guys who deliberatly leave the muscle group their training to do what your doing to show you how tough they are and do it completely wrong.
Drug dealers....... why are these guys ****y and or think they are better than me...... I hope death comes but stays a long ewhile for pay back. cancer would be good, cancer for coke dealers. our bars and pubs are full of them and they hang im groups cause they are weak, they intimidate the obvious victim and treat women like crap.
Heavy metal guys who swear by metal only and denounce any and every thing that has a different opinion. Man put away the metal support clothes, time to grow up. Skulls and flames and snakes... yeah theyre awesome. why the anger and hostility why is what you know the only right choice. I found myself surrounded by 6 metal lovers (not that i dont like some of it) and they got really mad when i said i didnt like a song they were playing. the end result was a talk about values i states maybe your views and interests are part of the reason why you dont have a job, dont get laid, live in a shiet hole. one guy said hed never cut his hair, he doesnt want to be another sheep. Im like what are you rebeling against, cleanliness. I think it is not the music just the zombies who buy into the whole lifestlye and effectively become the ultimate conformist.
04-06-2006, 05:33 PM
my favorite are the catholics that refuse to eat meat on fridays during lent, but later that night go out, get loaded, and try to bang some random chickOriginally Posted by The Experiment
hmm .. bible says no sex before marriage and treat your body like a temple .. doesn't say boo about not eating meat on fridays during lent
the hypocracy is hysterical .. long live atheism
04-06-2006, 06:13 PM
04-06-2006, 06:19 PM
3. people who get mad over internet discussions.Originally Posted by DmitryWI
4. people who believe evolution is false
5. people who post questions of the nature "Is it ok to eat protein on SD"
5. From 4, SD in general
04-06-2006, 06:29 PM
04-06-2006, 07:17 PM
04-06-2006, 10:34 PM
04-08-2006, 11:21 AM
LOL Umm, yea, I've met these kind of people.Originally Posted by glenihan
I'm christian, but I don't go to church, because I don't belong myself to any of those "different types of christianity".
There is only one God, not baptist God, lutheran God, etc. You get the idea. And all that bull **** they make up about not eating meat on fridays and what not has nothing to do with God, but with churches who wants to control them or... I don't know I don't care. it's stupid **** to me, is all I can say.
04-08-2006, 11:48 AM
Christians, who think they better than atheists. And I mean big problem. My best friend who’s like a brother to me, doesn’t believe in God, but he still is the greatest person in my life, who’s done for me more than the rest of the people in my life combined.
Because of one those so called Christians I had to quit one of my jobs. He never knew I’m Christian too, I never told him that and he was acting like he’s above everyone who doesn’t go to church with him on Sundays. ****, I couldn’t stand it.
Another example… Few months ago, one girl blew me off right away over internet (big ****ing deal), but I got curious, so I asked her what turned her off right away. She replied:” because she’s Baptist and I’m not, we’ll never get along”. I didn’t reply to her, but ****! I wanted to ***** slap her. Who then **** she thinks she is? What makes her better than any other Christian or atheist?
So I understand why some people have negative feelings toward Christians and this is why I don’t belong to them. Just remember, not all of them are like that.
That’s it, rant is over.
04-08-2006, 01:45 PM
Sometimes I annoy myself....
For some reason the most annoying thing to me, is when I buy brand new shoes from like Foot Locker, and the next day kids at my school think it's funny to step on them...
Aren't Christians supposed to be accepting and tolerant of all people? Then why do they always criticize people.
I spend 4 hours a week at a homeless shelter doing community work... and people say I'm bad because I'm not hardcore religious!
04-08-2006, 04:12 PM
1. People who talk because they have a mouth.
2. Fat chicks who try to hit on guys who have finer chicks with them.
3. Fat people who criticize me for going to the gym and eating healthy.
4. Fat people at work who are eating cheeseburgers or pizza and procede to tell me that drinking a protein shake with "those pills" is bad for you.
5. Athletes who complain about their salary.
6. Aggressive salespeople (I want to punch them out on the spot but I hate doing jail time)
7. Bad movies that cost $10
8. Red lights
9. People who complain and act like they just got diagnosed with terminal brain cancer because they had to stay at work 15 minutes past their scheduled time.
10. When the 49ers lose
04-08-2006, 08:01 PM
Wow! I totally agree with #4...
I was at school in the weight room the other day, and this freshman wrestler came up to me... he was like 50 lbs lighter...
and told me that drinking my low fat, high protein shake was worse than eating a big mac after my work out.
I felt like breaking him in half holy crap!
04-08-2006, 08:06 PM
"People that talk twice as much as they listen. Even though they have two ears and only one mouth."Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
04-08-2006, 08:14 PM
A drain on the economy? They keep the fast food industry running! You cannot argue with that! lolOriginally Posted by glenihan
04-08-2006, 08:34 PM
04-08-2006, 10:23 PM
What glenihan & brent said, obese people bother me.. Im in therapy now for a compound fib/tib fracture and a fractured shoulder blade. Their are an assload of people in their who have gone throu knee replacements and guess what? Their all way overweight.. I don't understand how these people can't put the two together. The horse can only carry so much weight then the horse will give out.
2. People who can't spell (so I kinda hate myself.)
04-09-2006, 08:20 AM
1. Energy suckers (takers) - People who on a consistant basis, just keep sucking the life out of people around them. Go get help. Poor me, I just don't know what I'm going to do.
2. Energy suckers who cheat on their partner, but stay with them for security reasons. "We're working things out", sure you are. You are working things in and out.
3. People who stay with energy suckers, knowing something is up with them. Get out now.
4. Energy suckers who lie, deny, cover up their shady actions to their "friends".
$. Rude Rich People
6. Wannabe rich people
7. Takers - Did I mention, I loath lying, cheating, skanky takers?
Wow, that was fun.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigKrabbe in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2011, 06:21 PM
- By Ace5high in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:48 PM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2007, 05:29 PM
- By liftbiggetbig in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2006, 03:13 PM
- By DieTrying in forum PoliticsReplies: 32Last Post: 10-26-2004, 12:33 AM