Selfish Post: HBD to me!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I just wanted to take a second here and reflect on AM and the people who all make it possible. Thank you to all the people who put a lot of time and effort in running this board and moderating it. Thank you to the board sponsors for offering such excellent service and products. Without AM, I'd probably have an extra 10 hours in my week but...you better believe I enjoy my time here.

I cleared my schedule today except for a few things in no order of importance or occurance: Sex, eating, sex, eating, sex, eating, relaxation, and maybe I'll shop for some new Red Pumps! OMG!

Edit: OH and talk about giving myself an awesome present! I took some of USP's magical sleeping pills last night and slept for a damn awesome 11 hours! 11 hours! Just amazing.

Here's my friends who will be finishing up my night later (only 1 will be selected):

First up though, is Chocalate Pancakes and a protein shake! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Last edited:
bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
HBD! If you want.. you can send me the other one. I love me a good cigar.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's a damn good offer. I'll think about it.. HOw does this sound...I'll mail you the wrapper:hammer:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah well like a dumb ass I was in Mexico, and did not pick up any Cohiba Cubans !!! so puff on my friend...

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
:sniffs the wrapper: as he cuts a cigar and lights it :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigman1292 Natural Bodybuilding 0
PhantomReaper General Chat 36
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 14
Dominus Anabolics 48