programing your dreams

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Hmmm.. try grabbing some LSD. In fact, my pet hamster took some LSD, and he told me after his trip that his dreams during the trip were pretty crazy...He didnt say he had control over them, however.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not certain that qualifies as lucid dreaming, but it does answer a lot of questions about your posts.

:run:

Just once?
Ouch. I'm hurt bro... Yes, just once.

I thought that qualified as lucid dreaming, since from reading the website it basically sounded like they were talking about tripping. Try taking some coricidin HBP (the triple C's) or some good 'ol 'tussin! Also, you can hit a can of duster and that'll get you pretty lucid if you take big enough hits. Or you could always smoke some salvia, too. All that stuff can be had dirt cheap, and will give you a good night of fun w/out the hassle of having to wake up after 5 hours of sleep to attempt to practice some lucid dream that may not even come... *shrug*

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Just curious if anyone here has ever had any success with programing or planning your dreams or controling lucid dreaming?

Here is the site that made me ask this.

http://www.web-us.com/lucid/luciddreamingFAQ.htm

Cool link. Many times I've been dreaming and realized it while still asleep, but I haven't been able to do it when I'm actually trying. It's awesome when it does happen, but I'd be ashamed to admit some of the stuff that I do when I know it's a dream.:D

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
They are amazing when they occur naturally, I've never tried training myself, but I did have a friend years ago who claimed he could lucid most of the time with a sleep mask device that flashed a red light in the corner of his eye when the mask's sensors detected REM activity, detected eyeball movement.

He was a perv, his dream exploit stories were wild, he was smart and disiplined though, he came across as credible.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have this happen from time to time, usually when things are just too bad to be true. When things really start going haywire in a dream it seems that I usually start to question whether it's real or not, and pay more attention to inconsistencies around me to verify the dreams falsehood. I usually then purposely wake up shortly afterwards. I wish that I could keep sleeping and have some fun with the lucidity, but have only been able to do so a handful of times.

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Salvia.. I am so glad thats not illegal, because from what i've heard it's the ****. I wanted to buy some but never had the money or the time... As for robitussin, grab a bottle at walgreens for 5

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is very interesting imo. I think its so cool how you can realize you are dreaming when its happening but the thing is I wake up shortly after. Wish I could control it though.

I always have dreams where the phone is ringing too. I usually wake up and realize it is my alarm clock though.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Salvia.. I am so glad thats not illegal, because from what i've heard it's the ****. I wanted to buy some but never had the money or the time... As for robitussin, grab a bottle at walgreens for 5
Not to be a d!ck bro but talking about how to get f'd up on legal stuff probably won't sit well around here. Especially when you are 17.