Bench/Squat max

ChaseRoy

Awards
i am just interested in seeing what some of your numbers are. At a weight of 180lbs. I put up 360 on the bench, and 405 on the squat. Without any use of supp. Including no use of any testosterone boosters. I know that are egos could get inflamed with this thread, but, lets be honest so we can all get a good figure on what is possible at what weight. I don't know about you all, but it motivates me to see what others can do. On a side note, my roomate just pressed 315 for 6 on his 5th set of bench. He has been growing like a weed and I am jealous (he is 250).

shady

Awards
FIRST OFF I AM 6"3 180 . I CAN BENCH AROUND 255 AND SQUAT AROUND 275 . I NEED MORE BODY WEIGHT FOR MY HIGTH . MY ARMS ARE ONLY 151/2 INCHES . SO I GOT LOTS OF ROOM TO PLAY . HOLLA

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I can bench 300 and 315 on squat....5'9" 183

ChaseRoy

Awards
BDC...post pics?

you guys can move around some good weight. I'd like to hear how much your lifts have/will go up during a cycle.

BTW..BDC promissed me pics o him doing 300 on the bench. Lets hold him to it...:D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Today I did 245 bench and 100 lb Flat DB's Press after that

I haven't maxed on squat in a while, so I dont even know

And I'm 5'9" @ about 150 lbs.

Colossus320

Awards
my knees are blown, I can't squat without pain, so I really don't squat

my best bench, at 213 was 370 for 5 1/2 back last may, prob coula maxed 405-420, somewhere in there... was on fina then lol and eq and winny...ummm got mono, sick as **** all summer, just getting abck into it, so now its only 315 for 4, it'll gt back up there I hope lol

Big Joe

Awards
Hey, how is it going? 100% natural here, haven't even tried homebrews yet. Probably will soon though, man you guys are big! I weigh 255, can bench around 380 and squat about the same. Oh and 6' 4'' is the height.
Get a big pump and push that weight

LIA

ChaseRoy

Awards
come on now big Joe...you can squat more then that!!! Wait till we get you on those homebrews. Good to seeya on here bro.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Re: BDC...post pics?

you guys can move around some good weight. I'd like to hear how much your lifts have/will go up during a cycle.

BTW..BDC promissed me pics o him doing 300 on the bench. Lets hold him to it...:D
Hehe, I wanna see those :)

Sean

Awards
You assholes push too much weight. I bench 220 or so, and squat the same. :(

Bone

Awards
You assholes push too much weight. I bench 220 or so, and squat the same. :(
I agree completely!! I bench 245 and squat 315. Oh yeah..I weight 206, so its not that much weight :( Oh well.........I'm not a powerlifter :p

Peace

Bone

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Today I did 245 bench and 100 lb Flat DB's Press after that

I haven't maxed on squat in a while, so I dont even know

And I'm 5'9" @ about 150 lbs.

I consider myself a weak mofo...byt thats JMHO.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

So, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!!!!! I'm weak!!!! :) J/k bro.
I know Im weak.............:mad:

Peace

Bone

I say I'm weak so that my ego doesn't get too big, I try to keep myself humble. :)

bigbadboss101

Awards
I do less than most of you. People tell me I am built but I am not so impressed. I like to get more strength, more so FUNCTIONAL strength. I also want to be faster, jump higher, and be better cardiovascular wise. Is that all possible? I guess I will need to go thru cycles. 6 weeks to put on some size, 6 weeks to get lean and get the VO2 up. Toward the spring do some sprinting, full-contact fighting, etc.

BTW, I play football, hockey, softball, volleyball, tennis, jet ski, martial arts, ultimate frisbee, soccer. I also want to take up mountain biking, some running, and do more hiking etc. My endurance is horrible. My goal is to be stronger, bigger, faster, quicker, tougher, smarter, sexier etc.

deaconbill

Awards
I am envious of you guys on your bench, mine is 210 but it is going up steadily.  My squat is 400 and continuing to go up but it is becoming harder and harder to increase.  The hard yrs of misspent youth are catching up on this old man of 47.  I won't die without a fight.  My goal is to die young at an old age, yes I did steal that line.  Later.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ht 5'6
wt 165
bench 410 for 5
squat 500 for 6
this was done last year around feb and march i was at my best before i started experience sever numbness in my arms and shoulers the u\numbness and tingling would go all the way to my finger tips..i have to get a doppler now as they believe i have vascular probs in both arms and a few other nice thingies i got from a car accident 2 yrs ago because some idiot thought red meant go..what a world..lmao

deaconbill

Awards
So you bench 2.5 times your bodyweight?  You must be huge.  Any pics?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
nah no pics right now definitely not huge..shocks the hell out of people i have a good sized chest arms r skinny as hell and i have chicken legs..lol..all through high school i had a rep for being strong..i like to screw with people though like when i grabbed 4 cases of canned soda with one armed from my stockeir cousin(same height as me,our family owns a hoagie shop and runs a cafeteria in a major corp) and played it off even though he knew i was messing with him but his face was hilarious have a "u prick look to it"..whole families that way..my grandfather boxed and played semi-pro baseball for the cards back before ww2..they called him the bull actually because he supposedly tackled a bull when it broke free from a slaughter house(actually his brother played with the brooklyn dodgers..carl furillo)
no pic as of right now as i am kind of ashamed of my conditioning hoping to hit my peak again around march for a bench meet but right now i just wanna get back into a routine..my current max is only at 315 bench and squat i have zero idea..as i have been taking it easy because of a torn metiscus(sp?) in my right knee that i didnt know i had from the same car accident..

deaconbill

Awards
Sorry to hear about your injury I know it sucks to not be able to lift.  Good luck with the recovery.  Later.

Blazer88

Awards
My recent bench max was 330. Not too bad for weighing 185. My squats are at 375, which is pathetic. But I badly tore my right hip flexor and dislocated my hip years ago from playing baseball, and I've only been squating for 3 months :( Oh well, they are shooting throught the roof! My goal after bulking is 200lbs. body weight, atleast 450 squat, and 360 on bench. Can someone hand me a homebrew?? ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
my weakest lift by far is the bench. i never max but 190 for 3 reps clean. (and this at 5'9 and 164) as far as squats, i dont count a rep unless its atleast at parallel (i go an inch or two pass) so at this range its 275 for 2 reps. (that my friends is a big gap between the squats and bench. im not sure what the average ratio between the big three (squats/bench/deads) but my deads the best at 315

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
My recent bench max was 330. Not too bad for weighing 185. My squats are at 375, which is pathetic. But I badly tore my right hip flexor and dislocated my hip years ago from playing baseball, and I've only been squating for 3 months :( Oh well, they are shooting throught the roof! My goal after bulking is 200lbs. body weight, atleast 450 squat, and 360 on bench. Can someone hand me a homebrew?? ;)
blazer88...you from seattle man. aight, we got two from ctown baby! you right in the city or you like me (issaquah), where i say seattle cuz no one would know where the eastside is?

Blazer88

Awards

blazer88...you from seattle man. aight, we got two from ctown baby! you right in the city or you like me (issaquah), where i say seattle cuz no one would know where the eastside is?
Um, dude...which gym do you lift at?? I live on Lake Sammamish between Issaquah and Redmond. This is going to be weird **** if I know you :)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
tru tru...im actually in new york for school bu live over there. cuz im only in seattle for the summer and winter breaks, so i lift at klahanie fitness up on the plateau. cheapest and they got enough to get your lift on. but during hs years, i went to sammasish club (what hs you go to?)

Blazer88

Awards
OK, this is getting to be weird ****. What's your name/age/ ect. I also lift at Klahanie Fitness, and acutally should start personal training over there pretty soon. I've been lifting there for years, so I'm sure I know who you are. Small world, isn't it. Forgot to mention, I graduated from Skyline in '99.

JoeyBaker3479

Awards
i am just interested in seeing what some of your numbers are. At a weight of 180lbs. I put up 360 on the bench, and 405 on the squat. Without any use of supp. Including no use of any testosterone boosters. I know that are egos could get inflamed with this thread, but, lets be honest so we can all get a good figure on what is possible at what weight. I don't know about you all, but it motivates me to see what others can do. On a side note, my roomate just pressed 315 for 6 on his 5th set of bench. He has been growing like a weed and I am jealous (he is 250).
im 5'7 180 i bench 305 i squated 410 freshman.yr.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
hiii everyone..

im rammy im 6'9 275lbs..

bench/ 495lbs
squat/ 505lbs with a total of 8 surgerys on my left knee alone.

buuzer0

buuzer0

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this thread is old... but the posts in here tell me that I need to step my game up!

6'2"
200 lbs

Bench: haven't maxed out in forever, but during my 4th/final set during a workout I will usually put up 225 about 4 times... last time I maxed I think it was like 245 but that was years ago... I hope I've gotten stronger!

Squat: Honestly, I've been doing squats for only a year now... and I've never maxed out. I'll usually work up to 225 and do that a few times during my last set, and then move on to another exercise.

I'm going to start making a better effort to move up the weight, but only doing 45-60 minute workouts 3 times a week after work makes it hard to make time for maxing out.

Gonna try to move up though!

Logo

Awards
I've always felt strong for my size.

5'9"
172lbs
BP: 305
Squat: 425

The above figures are kind of guestimates as I usually only go to max sets of three. In the past week I put of 280x3 on Bench (1" off chest) and 405x3 on squat (parallel).