IQ Test

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just like it says, pretty standard application/problem-solving IQ tests...Don't get too down if you score low, or too excited if you score high, IQ is only a subjective measure...

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/index-pop.jsp?sid=2647&supp=nopop-CDCD248&z=

40 - 54 Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)
55 - 69 Challenged (2.3% of test takers)
70 - 84 Below average
85 - 114 Average (68% of test takers)
115 - 129 Above average
130 - 144 Gifted (2.3% of test takers)
145 - 159 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)
160 - 175 Extraordinary genius

There are the deviations

cromwell

Awards
YAAAAAY!!!!! I'm gifted...I guess my moma was right when she said I was special. So let me get this straight:according to this test I possess and IQ of 132 and I still can't ****ing spell?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I wouldn't put too much stock in them..Alot of things can lead to -/+ test results....I have scored as high as 146 when I was 12 to as low as 127...But 132 is still a good indication of your intelligence....

jamievk

Awards
Usually score about 133 - 137, Never varies much for me. But much like Cromwell I cant spell worth a damn. Go figure.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I have a 160 IQ, but like all those who claim Native American bloodlines, I'm probably lying or mistaken.

Dumb people never acknowledge it, just like no one ever admits to being one of many bad drivers out there. I'm admitely thick as a brick and ugly,too.

I always wanted to take a NEQ test, neural efficency quotient, the testing by light flashes in a MRI to assess raw neural efficency seperate of education.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
With my attention span I should be banned from all objects with wheels.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the Mensa standardized test is the best one out there....That is the most reliable one, though I probably only think that because I scored 147 on it...

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
c'mon you guys.... no ones going to really say they scored less than 115 (above average).........

lolol

im a 130. seriously

cromwell

Awards
Yeah, I wouldn't put too much stock in them..Alot of things can lead to -/+ test results....I have scored as high as 146 when I was 12 to as low as 127...But 132 is still a good indication of your intelligence....
I scored higher when I was younger as well. I wonder if 4 years of hockey had any impact on that,lol. OK, be honest it was the booze! Mostly I think they simply measure the ablity to see logical progression and word sequence. If you score well, it means you're not a moron, but I don't know if it indicates much in terms of practical application of knowledge. Believe me, I've done plenty of stupid things....just meet a few of my ex girlfriends.:icon_lol:

VitaminT

Awards
The Tickle tests are generally accepted as being easy. In addition to their IQ Test being easy, the reason it is in their best interest is because if you seem especially smart, you might buy their $10 analysis or whatever crap.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
you want a challenge? take the TA3 test on highiqsociety.org. these little rinky dink sites are too easy.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I took it a year or two ago and got in the 150s. I don't buy it since in the 6th grade, I had to do five tests and my results came back with an IQ of 140. But that was when I was 11 so who knows now at 21.

So yes, Tickle does go a little higher than normal because most people who do those tests are probably teenage girls looking for validation. So those 10-20 extra IQ points will probably give them validation and bragging rights to their friends.