*** ANNOUNCEMENT *** Chemistry-Labs Get Togethers

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Chemistry-Labs announces the following get togethers.

Orlando, Florida Saturday June 24th.

Binghamton, New York Saturday October 14th

Those 2 cities are approximately centrally located in their respective states so that gives more people the opportunity to get there.

Ok so why am I doing this? I have often seen get togethers proposed over the years on various message boards, and rarely ever see anything come of it for numerous reasons.

So if there is no interest of course there is no reason to do this. If you are interested and might attend one or both please post in this thread.

I have decided to not wait and hope it ever happens but to put these on myself. There will be no selling of products. That is not what this is about. It is just to have a fun get together of fellow board members. I may have some free samples if there is interest but no selling.

It is a time to actually put a face to someone you have been board friends with for years but have never actually met.

Many of us spend hours a week reading threads and posting on various boards but have never really gotten to meet or know each other. Well here is our chance.

I will provide the first 200lbs of steak at each get together and provide the location. It should be a heck of alot of fun to put a face with a board name. I was also going to get the first couple kegs of beer but then thought many of the board members are not of drinking age so that could be trouble.

So what we can do is the older people (read 21 and over) can go get a couple sodas at the local bar after the get togethers end. Who knows if there is interest and people are still around we could workout at a local gym on the Sunday after the get togethers.

As the dates get closer I will need anyone who is going to attend to let me know how much of what we are going to need. If it looks like it is going to take more than 200lbs of steak or some other items we need I might ask for a few bucks to help out but no actual fee to attend.

Anyone can attend so if you want to bring your girlfriend or wife/husband, children friends anyone. Any suggestions in this thread are welcome.

CROWLER

Spartan117

Awards
Sounds like a cool idea, just wish it was in TX.

Ethan James

Awards
That's a fantastic idea. Where in Orlando are you thinking?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Scarlets lol no just kidding.

Figure a park is the best place so we can grill up the steaks.

CROWLER

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crowler, I live in Canadia..On the opposite side of both states..So you will have to hook up an internet link and I can join you via satellite.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
batages! If we did something like this in SoCal it'd be a good show. Get your asses over here.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Crowler would get lost in West Hollywood sampling the candy. :rofl:

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Im in Orlando. If my schedule allows it, I am there.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea Ub, I figured you were going for that angle after I posted but left it because I love that gif.

correction:

Sooty

Banned
Awards
Der... Do one in chicago and I will show up, and bring everybody an ice cold guiness draft ( the kinds with widgets in them!!!!!!) hmmmmmmm

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, I think this is a great idea, but I doubt I'd be able to make it on a weekend in October. Binghamton is a bit of a hike from Boston. Plus, I'm not even sure where I'll be teaching next year. Something closer to NYC might be more doable.

I can't believe everyone isn't jumping all over this. Definitely a great idea. The only person from AM that I've met is Big Pete. I would definitely get to know more people in person. Maybe if this were posted in the General Chat area it would get more attention.

I'd consider maybe doing an end of the school year weekend in Orlando w/ my lady to do FLA on the 24th. I bet our wives would connect well ;) They have a lot in common.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Crowler, I think this is a great idea, but I doubt I'd be able to make it on a weekend in October. Binghamton is a bit of a hike from Boston. Plus, I'm not even sure where I'll be teaching next year. Something closer to NYC might be more doable.

I can't believe everyone isn't jumping all over this. Definitely a great idea. The only person from AM that I've met is Big Pete. I would definitely get to know more people in person. Maybe if this were posted in the General Chat area it would get more attention.

I'd consider maybe doing an end of the school year weekend in Orlando w/ my lady to do FLA on the 24th. I bet our wives would connect well ;) They have a lot in common.

Hey Beo,

I hope you can make it to one of them. I think you just have to pick a date and stick with it. Over the years I have seen so many of these get started and never materialize because one person wants this date and another one wants that date etc.

BTW I think this is in the gen chat area isn't it?

CROWLER

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Uhhh, yeah, it is. When I saw Chem Labs in the title, I just assumed.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
:dance:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just found tix for $450 round trip. We'll see about FLA :D

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Binghamton? How'd you pull that name out of the hat?

There is (or at least was) a pretty wild bar at a truck stop, topless drunk woman. Nice place.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Binghamton? How'd you pull that name out of the hat?

There is (or at least was) a pretty wild bar at a truck stop, topless drunk woman. Nice place.
CROWLER sees and knows all :)

BTW do you do lap dances?

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great idea, id love to go, but I dont have the money for it. Either way I hope people jump all over this and get together. Maybe one day a few years down the road ill be able to go to one of these (if one ever happens).

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im down for Binghamton!

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established
Are you still looking to do the get together in New York?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes indeed we are doing it.

CROWLER

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna try to get the funds together for FLA. We'll see what the $$$$ fairy has in store for the little lady and me.