I HATE deal or no deal!!!!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
im trying to finish my history midterm (10-15 pages) before i leave to a place with no internet and computers and .....

DEAL OR NO DEAL IS ON!!!!!!!

i have no self restraint and i have achieved hardly anything in the past freakin hour...

man...this cchick won 21 000 but she had a chance to take the deal of 130,000.....

grr.................!!!!

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
LOL I haven't watched it, but I heard it so stupid that you just can't stop watching it.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
lol beelze ....myspace..me....naaaa.... i have one but no one here but kwyck and one other person has it

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Technicolor crackrock
This is why I had the cable turned off!!

someones got to kill the babysitter......

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol beelze ....myspace..me....naaaa.... i have one but no one here but kwyck and one other person has it
yeah, i got one too that i finally finished updating. noone on AM has it, mwahahahaha.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i got one too that i finally finished updating. noone on AM has it, mwahahahaha.
ooooo!!! i want it!!! "kwyck" is going to private message u in like a minute k!

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea ive seen deal no deal, worst show ever and i watched the whole thing. One of those shows that is completely stupid but you get addicted becuase everyone wants to see if they or not. Ive decided to just not even start watching them, then i dont have to worry about getting hooked.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
My wife is hooked. I'm hooked on the Blonde, aw what's her name? She's always wishing them luck with that sexy squeaky voice. Clarisse?:blink: ? That's not it. Anyway she's just so.....what were we talking about?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn myspace is like crack!! Everyone has one and its like.

Myspace? Myspace? Uve got myspace? Hook me up, i mean cmon, just hook me up. Can, can you just, i just needdd myspppaacceeee, plleasse.. :lol: Jk guys jk!

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Yall who watch TV have way too much time on your hands...I don't get it.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Yall who post pics of your exs in the adult forum have way too much time or something on your hands....I didn't get any.:icon_lol:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
Didnt get any what? And that was essential I started that thread as I didn't want to loose those pictures... ;)

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Didnt get any what? And that was essential I started that thread as I didn't want to loose those pictures... ;)
I was just trying to post match. ....I don't get it......I didn't get any. Sounds kinda the same anyhoo. Wanted to save those pictures, ahh ok gotcha wink.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
exactly! hey did u rep me asking for my myspace name?
yea, either I'm brain dead or computer stupid, but I can't find anyone for some reason. I got into that **** few weeks ago and damn, what a waste of my time. LOL
I remember you mentioned you have the same name over there but I couldn't find it.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Beelze, what's yours? Add me to your friends, I have the same name overthere.

Hi, I'm D. I'm myspace addict. :icon_lol:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
LOL I know... Why would you need TV when you have myspace? LOL Don't you lie to me, you are overthere every single day too:hammer:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
too many dmitry's. and no dmitrywi's.

i'm gonna have to buy a vowel pat.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this show the game-show with Howie Mandel???If so I think you should all discontinue use, immediately...I think it may have adverse effects on your mental health..lol

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
too many dmitry's. and no dmitrywi's.

i'm gonna have to buy a vowel pat.
See, I don't understand that. My name is DmitryWI overthere, but if you search it doesn't show up?:wtf:

refrieddreams

refrieddreams

Awards
  • Established
LOL I know... Why would you need TV when you have myspace? LOL Don't you lie to me, you are overthere every single day too:hammer:
HAHA, only when I am at the office....

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
It seems like everyone sometime or another ends up on myspace. I mean I know people that can barely use a computer that have myspace accounts now.