Who Is The Biggest

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
Who is the biggest guy in BB right now, on and off season, and who is the biggest of ALL time? is it Gunter?

excluding myself obviously:D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
... Gunter's a fuckin badass, he gets my vote... huge bastard too, yep.

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
... Gunter's a fuckin badass, he gets my vote... huge bastard too, yep.
i think lou ferrigno was close and that was back before they were using GH heavily(74'ish)

Bone

Awards
Lou was big, but Gunter came in at 300 lbs :eek: Thats damn big.

Peace

Bone

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
Lou was big, but Gunter came in at 300 lbs :eek: Thats damn big.

Peace

Bone
perhaps but Lou came in at 275 so if they had GH in 1974 i would say lou would have come in way over 300

Bone

Awards
Originally posted by G.E.SUPERHUMAN

perhaps but Lou came in at 275 so if they had GH in 1974 i would say lou would have come in way over 300

If, but, whatif. You can t say that bro. It didnt happen. facts Gunter came in at 300 Lou did not. ;) hehehe

Peace

Bone

phil216

Awards
  • Established
I have to go with the biggest freak out there Gregg Kovacs. I'm not saying he is great just huge

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vic Richards makes Greg look anorexic.. :)

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn I never heard of him before. Thats a big fuckin dude.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Vic was one big dude..............I like the Lou pic!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
... just out of curiosity, how tall is Vic Pete? he's definitely the "thickest" looking guy I've ever seen (damn :eek: )

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
As I mentioned about Vic... ;)
Yeah that dude vic is big, i have never heard of him till now, what are his stats?...if u notice too he doesnt have a pertruding GUT!!! he still seems to maintain the "v" shape, whats the stats on Greg? pics can make anyone look big i want poundage....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggin
... just out of curiosity, how tall is Vic Pete? he's definitely the "thickest" looking guy I've ever seen (damn :eek: )
Here's a direct quote from his site:

Vic Richards is known to be the worlds largest and most muscular bodybuilder of all time. Vic stands 5'10" at 370 pounds of solid muscle. He has been the only bodybuilder that has risen to the top without believing in conventional bodybuilding competition.

Yeah that dude vic is big, i have never heard of him till now, what are his stats?...if u notice too he doesnt have a pertruding GUT!!! he still seems to maintain the "v" shape, whats the stats on Greg? pics can make anyone look big i want poundage....
Check out what he has to say about lil 'ol Greg... :D

http://vicrichards.com/faq.htm

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
As I mentioned about Vic... ;)
OK WELL THAT DUDE VIC LOST SOME POINTS WITH ME WHEN THAT FEWL TRIED TO LIE AND SAY HE WAS BORN WITH AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME, THAT IS REDICULOID.........

Speaking of your size, in the body building world, there are those that would like to use the term "Freak of Nature" is there any scientific truth to that statement. After all you are 5'10" and now almost 350lbs even after taking a break from the media and public life. However I hear you continued with sports like Jiujitsu and Grappling.

V: Being termed a Freak of Nature is considered a compliment in my field, thank you. Well like I mentioned earlier I was going to explain why my body heals itself so quickly. There is a story when I was very young and in grade school, the teachers used to complain I was too hyper and aggressive, and my father being a cardiologist had me tested, probed and checked and turns out where the majority of men have a XY chromosome pattern I have a XYY pattern

http://vicrichards.com/interview5.htm

PoolMan

Awards
That black and white picture of Lou is pretty impressive.....considering he is 6 foot 5 inches tall.....

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

OK WELL THAT DUDE VIC LOST SOME POINTS WITH ME WHEN THAT FEWL TRIED TO LIE AND SAY HE WAS BORN WITH AN EXTRA CHROMOSOME, THAT IS REDICULOID......... 

Fishy indeed, yet I bet he doesn't care what people think, and I respect that of him.. Either that, or he just responds extremely well to androgens.. :)

I invited him to check out this forum, maybe add his bits of wisdom.. I'm not sure if he registered yet, he said he would in his last email to me..

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
omg...I saw the pictures of Vic when he was 17 and 18...huge...that's all I can say...only other person I can compare Vic to at that age is Arnold...I hate people with good genetics

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vic is huge, but he is not even 300 lbs. He IS in tremendous shape, but there are a ton of comments about him on message boards of the pros, and everyone who has seen him in person will tell you he has added 100 lbs to his actual weight. He is not in the same league as Jay Cutler at 5'9", and claims to be at least 70 lbs heavier. Every professional dismisses him as a boaster and an outright liar, who cannot get into Olympia condition. The only site on which you find these rave reveiws is his own.

Jay Cutler @ 2003 Arnold Classic below (260 lbs here)

Attachments

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
cutler's the ****, really stepped it up lately. I've never been a fan in the past, he's always seemed very smooth and blocky to me, but since the last O he's really been coming in looking superior from almost every angle, certainly blows coleman away from the front. just gets better, don't think he's 30 yet either?

G.E.SUPERHUMAN

Awards
Vic is huge, but he is not even 300 lbs. He IS in tremendous shape, but there are a ton of comments about him on message boards of the pros, and everyone who has seen him in person will tell you he has added 100 lbs to his actual weight. He is not in the same league as Jay Cutler at 5'9", and claims to be at least 70 lbs heavier. Every professional dismisses him as a boaster and an outright liar, who cannot get into Olympia condition. The only site on which you find these rave reveiws is his own.

Jay Cutler @ 2003 Arnold Classic below (260 lbs here)

i cant even imagine being that big...hey pete whats it like??

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Maybe my eyes decieve me, but Vic Richards doesn't look like he's 370 lbs. of solid muscle.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe my eyes decieve me, but Vic Richards doesn't look like he's 370 lbs. of solid muscle.
That's because he's closer to 250. His lies have made him a laughingstock among all the pros in the sport. :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by John Benz

That's because he's closer to 250. His lies have made him a laughingstock among all the pros in the sport. :D
What a joke, he claims to be 5' 10" and 360 on the off season, 330 on! Haahahaahaahahaaha!

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Another shot of Jay.

Note the bicep definition. Vic is so smooth in his upper arms and shoulders compared to his extremely vascular forearms and striated quads. Synthol, maybe? ;)

Attachments

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Re: Another shot of Jay.

John, ever think about being a detective? :D

He is pretty thick, but I always figured something was wrong with his "stats", but I'm never the guy to scream "Bullshit".. :D

i cant even imagine being that big...hey pete whats it like??
Uh, you may have to ask someone big that one...

Note the bicep definition. Vic is so smooth in his upper arms and shoulders compared to his extremely vascular forearms and striated quads. Synthol, maybe? ;)

He still has separation in the bicep, synthol would take away from that.. I'll just chalk it up to poor conditioning, which I know alot about.. :(

I do think that Jay is better to look at (yeah, and he's from Massachusettes!), and I wouldn't mind getting that far with my own physique..

db682

Awards
  • Established
garraeth,
you have got to be kidding me with that synthol clown. You should think about using that edit button at the top of your post and rethink that vote there bro. the clowns curling twenty pounds and thinks he's cool.

Im a Cutler fan myself. I met him here in Daytona once for some show that was going on in the convention center. He was in his hotel on the beach and I was drinking with some friends by the pool during spring break. that guy is HUGE. Biggest person Ive ever met. I had no clue who he was when I met him. I remember thinking damn, this guys skin looks like sandpaper. His fucking pores are huge to. kinda gross but true.
he's got my vote none the less. he's perfectly symitrical.

db

csakiges

Awards
I love Cutler and Gunter. Another pretty big guy is Markus Ruhl.

LunaHotel

Awards
  • Established
I read from pro BBs that Vic Richards is actually closer to 5'4"... 250 is about right, though.

And that, is the reason why he doesn't compete... He looks like a midget compared to a lot of those guys... He looks awesome on the pics because you can't tell his real height. The other guys make fun of him, which is quite cruel if you ask me.

I do believe that Lou Ferrigno did compete at 309 lbs, second at the olympia (or was it Mr. Universe?) Of course, with his height, that makes him much less massive then a lot of guys today... But who else is 6'5"?

Inzah Dude

Awards
Look at this guy standing beside a couple of the biggest bodybuilders.

MadChild

Awards
That is utter craziness! That guy is huge! I still don`t know the mystery behind the waist packs...someone please tell me...

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hehe, just a bunch of blue and pink m&m's man...

destro19

destro19

Awards
Bob Sapp may not be a "bodybuilder" but he is a huge mo'fo. Not that many people can acctual scare me but he is one of them. There is a rumor that he is going to fight Tyson. It would be a complete squash. This guy hit fridge Perry in a toughman match and spun him arround like a top. Most people know his brother ??? They should know him. he's 350.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This one is no contest, I say hands down the freakiest mofo ever has to be Paul Dillet. This guy is so thick it's ridiculous, and his vascularity is downright scary.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This much mass and that tight a waistline, scary, just scary...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Man, it can be between Bob Sapp and that guy taking pics w/Nasser & Ronnie. I'd be more scared of Bob Sapp though. I'd definitely pay to see him fight Mike Tyson.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Sapp is a fucking beast. Thats one fight Id have to back out of. The other guy, well he's got some jaw or teeth problems. His fucking mouth never closes. He looks a little slow if you ask me. Somebody get him a bib, I think he's drooling again. :D

db

phenom9950

Awards
dudes bigger then most the guys here... all the power to ya vic...