Greetings from a new head

Dragons fist

Awards
Hi fellaz,

Just found this site, and thought it definately looked worth joining. I'm more a Martial Artist then a body builder, but thats changing as the days go by.
When i was around 16-17 I was pretty big for my height and age. I was around 5 foot 7, 98 kilograms with 12% body fat. Nothing overly impressive i know, but i was passionate about my training regardless. My gyms coach was a european Pro and at one stage was jumpin up and down excited at the thought of training me up for Mr.Junior Victoria (state). I also got pretty big in prison about 6-7 years ago (what else you gonna do in there). That said, I'm hoping muscle memory is probably on my side still.
Anyway, i look forward to learning from all you guys, thanks for havin me on your site (especially mods/admin) and i look forward to swappin story's exagerations, and occasionally some venomous too and fro :p

Take care

D. Fist :run:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Welcome. This site is not just for body builders. I am a martial artist myself and although I love lifting there is much to be learned here in the areas of diet/nutrition, supplementation, training styles and well you name it. If I can't find it using the search function and purusing around through a few cups of joe I may start a thread with my question and I have never been disappointed with the amount of help I get from some very intelligent & experienced mofo's. Dam that was a long sentence. Again, welcome aboard!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
step into my office said the spider to the fly

:D welcome bro.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board, take a look around and please make sure to read over some of our board rules.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hola...Estamos feliz que estas aqui...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
a new head....lol i havent heard that one yet, welcome! im gimpy!!

Dragons fist

Awards
Thanks for all the welcomes guys n gurls :)

I cant remember everyones names, but to the few i do, such as Jminis...awsome lookin Thanatos (reeper) avatar you got there. Very cool looking matey :)
Mrs Gimpy, thanks for the welcome, and at the rist of sounding sleezy...thats one bangin weist you got there! daaamn! Your fionce must be one smilin mofo :p
Oh! and i cant forget Satan over there ! (beelzebub), this is my question.....who's supposed to be the fly......and whos the spider?? ahhhhhh......
'cry havoc, and unleash the dogs of war' !!!!!!!!!!! :D
Nah seriously, your back is very impressive dude. Looks like you could glide a few miles if you jumped off a bridge and flared them damn lats!!!! Awsome work bro, i tip my hat to ya raw mass. :D
As for the others who were not so talkative, but kind enough to post a 'welcome', thankyou all also.
Oh, one question...actually, i'm sure i can find the answer by shuffling through the FAQ and a few searches of the threads...but i've allready almost finished this post, so i'm gonna throw caution to the wind and ask a possibly dumb question.
Is it ok to talk Martial Arts in these threads? or is there an 'off topic' thread i should use? I'm just asking cos i would'nt mind knowing what M.A's you guys do? (those who responded that train in M.A of course).
If this is'nt the thread to respond, and i should have used the 'off topic' my apologies. I'm sure you'll see me ask in that section if you're passing through the 'off topic'. Perhaps you can respond there?
Where it comes to Body building as you all know i'm nothing short of a rookie, but in M.A i do know my stuff to a degree (after 20 years training i hope its fair to say i know a bit! :p)
Anyway, you'll all see my tendency to talk too much.....if i start rambling though, the beutey of the internet obviously is......scroll scroll scroll, and my isht talking is over. Dont ya luv technology! ;)

Thanks again guys :)

D. Fist :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
When i was around 16-17 I was pretty big for my height and age. I was around 5 foot 7, 98 kilograms with 12% body fat.....
Welcome...

Now, either you're being modest OR your your BF calipers were off. LOL. If you were 16, 5'7", 220lbs and 12% bodyfat, you'd be the next ronnie coleman, especially when considering you were not emphasizing weight training.
:run:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
aw thanks fist and this area is the off topic area :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the welcomes guys n gurls :)

I cant remember everyones names, but to the few i do, such as Jminis...awsome lookin Thanatos (reeper) avatar you got there. Very cool looking matey :)
Mrs Gimpy, thanks for the welcome, and at the rist of sounding sleezy...thats one bangin weist you got there! daaamn! Your fionce must be one smilin mofo :p
Oh! and i cant forget Satan over there ! (beelzebub), this is my question.....who's supposed to be the fly......and whos the spider?? ahhhhhh......
'cry havoc, and unleash the dogs of war' !!!!!!!!!!! :D
Nah seriously, your back is very impressive dude. Looks like you could glide a few miles if you jumped off a bridge and flared them damn lats!!!! Awsome work bro, i tip my hat to ya raw mass. :D
As for the others who were not so talkative, but kind enough to post a 'welcome', thankyou all also.
Oh, one question...actually, i'm sure i can find the answer by shuffling through the FAQ and a few searches of the threads...but i've allready almost finished this post, so i'm gonna throw caution to the wind and ask a possibly dumb question.
Is it ok to talk Martial Arts in these threads? or is there an 'off topic' thread i should use? I'm just asking cos i would'nt mind knowing what M.A's you guys do? (those who responded that train in M.A of course).
If this is'nt the thread to respond, and i should have used the 'off topic' my apologies. I'm sure you'll see me ask in that section if you're passing through the 'off topic'. Perhaps you can respond there?
Where it comes to Body building as you all know i'm nothing short of a rookie, but in M.A i do know my stuff to a degree (after 20 years training i hope its fair to say i know a bit! :p)
Anyway, you'll all see my tendency to talk too much.....if i start rambling though, the beutey of the internet obviously is......scroll scroll scroll, and my isht talking is over. Dont ya luv technology! ;)

Thanks again guys :)

D. Fist :D
there's an MMA subforum somewhere on here. that should suit your needs. of course, general chat works for damn near everything.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
a new head....lol i havent heard that one yet, welcome! im gimpy!!
you must be gimpy from the front, because you look perfectly healthy from this vantage point.

(sorry kwyck, couldnt help it:blink: )

oh yeah...and welcome Fistie.....

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
you must be gimpy from the front, because you look perfectly healthy from this vantage point.

She's Mrs. Gimpy, b/c I'm Mr. Gimpy...lemme put it this way...i had a bad experience with a 1.5" 23g needle and nerve...they didn't get along too well :D hahaa

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established

haha... u thought i was peg-leged or something... :)

Dragons fist

Awards
Oh lord!
Something about the thought of a 23 gauge hitting a nerve just makes me cringe. I had a similar situation where an intra muscular shot hit a nerve in my left quad. Oh man that wasn’t fun!
As for my weight when I was a teenager, I dunno. I’m sure about my weight (cos my goal was hitting the 100Kg mark (I never got there! Damn it was frustrating to be only 2 kg short!). I’m also pretty sure about my body fat. The only factor I might be off about is height. At that age I was far from tall for my age, but I wasn’t short either. I might have been 5.8 …maaaaaaybe 5.9?? I doubt it though. I’m only 5.11 now and I grew a lot (height wise) in my late teens/early twenties.
I remember everyone calling me ‘the little big man’, and scaring the isht out of my opponents before a M.A competition (loved changing my top in front of em, psyches em right out! :p).
I was pretty lucky to have a HUGE Bosnian body builder as my training partner. He pushed me beyond any point I thought I could ever reach. I credit the vast majority of my size back then to him. I KNOW if he wasn’t there too push the isht out of me, I woulda never got to that size!.
Regardless of these facts, I know I was NOOOOOO Ronny Coleman lol, so perhaps I got something wrong with my stats. It was more then ten years ago anyway, and I’m an absolutely nothing more then average sized now, so….the reality today is….i suck :(

Oh, two questions, hey Billy bub :p where the hell is Mordor? Something about the look of you just says U.S to me (I’m probably way off).
And the second….well a comment more then a question to Mrs. Gimpy, thanks for reminding me this IS the off topic :p so I guess I can start a M.A thread in here?? Bubba suggested a MMA thread…but for some reason the term just doesn’t sit well with me. Maybe its cos half the people I know who claim to being MMA are arzowlez? Lol sorry, just being honest (and not saying anyone on here who is MMA is an AH either! :p)
Ah yeah, by the way Gimpy…..i just asked my girl what her thoughts were off your, and bubs frame…. She was very impressed with beelzy, her exact words were ‘HE’S F#%#IN HHHHHHHHHUGEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. She was very supportive of me aiming for a similar size. She was a little less enthusiastic about my appreciation of your pic! I can say that with certainty! :p lol I luv my little jealous gurl ,she luvs me so. :D

Take care ladies n gents, I’ll throw up a thread soon enough about M.A in here, maybe a
‘What martial art do you do and how has weight training affected it? (Positives and negatives)’.

Dunno, I’ll come up with something interesting…..yet totally pointless :D
Be well! D.Fist

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Hahah...Mordor is from "Lord of the Ring" :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
:whip: now now kwycke.. you're supposed to tell the truth.. remember?

I had my way with kwycke one night, in the parking lot of an In and Out.

I was rather ravenous that night, as I was dieting at the time. Let's just say I was a little rougher than usual and poor Kwycke bore the brunt of my merciless lovemaking tactics.:hammer:

oh, and welcome to the board.

Dragons fist

Awards
i dunno why but that exact thought popped into my head! I asked my gurl if she'd heard of it (she loves all that kinda stuff) and she had no idea. So i assumed it was a real place. ah well :p
Ya learn somethin new every day :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, nope, not really mordor, just one of the top 5 most violent cities in the U.S. no ****, the alleys look like a scene out of batman.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nostrum420 Company Promotions 22
nostrum420 Iron Legion 6
Natural Bodybuilding 0
Captn_the General Chat 3
Schmidie General Chat 3