GGT- 19.0 (8-78)
TBILI- 0.80 (0.2-1.3)
Cholesterol- 151.0 (105-200)
Trigliceride-79 (33-250)
HDL-19 L (30-75)
VLDL- 16.0 L (25-30)
LDL-116 (0-159)

Looks Good??

i have some more (WBC, RBC etc.) will post later.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
who knows.... who knows.........

the only ones that concern me are the HDL and the ALT.

Dr. D care to shed some light??

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are not half bad at all, I would not worry about the liver values, GGT is good, if anything you would want to look into is the HDL levels, also the ratio of LDL to HDL could be better.

Also is this after a cycle? When was the last cycle you had?? Are you taking any supplements at this time??? And did you lift weights rather soon before taking these tests????

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
so im not going to die huh......

i was on that predator for about a month, some SD and HD50 (not at the same times)

i lifted the day before.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
more tests.....

Results//// Normal Range
Glucose- 82 (60-110)
BUN -23 (H) (5-20)
Creat- 1.0 (0.4-1.5)
NA+-146 (135-150)
K -5.2 (H) (3.5-5.1)
CL -109 (99-110)
CO2-28 (19-30)
CA-9.50 (8.6-11.2)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
More.....

Results/// Normal Range
WBC-4.3 (4.8-10.8)
RBC-5.23 (4.7-6.1)
HGB-16.5 (14-18)
HCT-49 (42-52)
MCV-92.7 (80-94)
MCH-31.5 (26-33)
MCHC-34 (32-36)

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
that is all i have to post.

let me know what you think about these.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
im a little worried about the ALT being higher than usual, so i should continue with the PCT?? (only 2 more weeks or so of Nolva)-- i know that this is hard on your values.

size

Awards
  • Established
ALT is not high really. It was probably a result of lifting/exercising before having the tests performed.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
so itd be safe to go on with the PCT.

Thanks.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so itd be safe to go on with the PCT.

Thanks.
Check out my thread bro, ALT = 209 and AST = 91. Getting it down in a hurry now, sad part about mine is that I wasn't using anything hormonal :(

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out my thread bro, ALT = 209 and AST = 91. Getting it down in a hurry now, sad part about mine is that I wasn't using anything hormonal :(
those are rather high, are you getting further tests? What was your GGT level at??

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You're going to want to get that HDL above 40....get retested in a couple months and make sure your HDL is trending back upwards.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
You're going to want to get that HDL above 40....get retested in a couple months and make sure your HDL is trending back upwards.
Thanks for all the replies!!

I have been looking into doing that, do you have any reccomendations on how to go about getting it up, i was thinking about getting some fish oils Etc and upping my olive oil intake but what else??

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
the reason i am so crazy about my results is that about 4 yrs ago i had higher liver values like the ALT was in the 130's and the AST was around 80's and the docs made it seem as though i was going to get Hep C and all that and die so that made me a little edgy, of course it went to normal again after that and i continued to eat high protien and workout regularly and did a small if you want to call it "cycle" and now on PCT my values are about 20 more than usual but doing the research i have came to the conclusion that it is not in fact "damage" but stress in other areas (working out, high protien etc. maybe a tylenol here and there etc.)

why were your values so high if you dont mind me asking....

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the reason i am so crazy about my results is that about 4 yrs ago i had higher liver values like the ALT was in the 130's and the AST was around 80's and the docs made it seem as though i was going to get Hep C and all that and die so that made me a little edgy, of course it went to normal again after that and i continued to eat high protien and workout regularly and did a small if you want to call it "cycle" and now on PCT my values are about 20 more than usual but doing the research i have came to the conclusion that it is not in fact "damage" but stress in other areas (working out, high protien etc. maybe a tylenol here and there etc.)

why were your values so high if you dont mind me asking....
Not sure at all really bro. I wasn't running anything at the time only CEE, Lightning, Nettle Root, 1 Cap of Rebound (Here and there), Beta-Sitosterol and thats about it, nothing hormonal. My last cycle was Oct but it was a dermal, PCT was in Nov/Dec w/ Clomid. Perhaps it was some of the metabolites from Clomid still hanging around. Last ORAL cycle was back in like June of last year. I dropped all supplements for 3 weeks including protein powder, didn't train for a whole week before my next test and my values were ALT-91 and AST-less than 40. No GGT was ran, my doctors are garbage, just assumed supplements were the cause but that is very possible. Perhaps I am allergic to creatine or Beta-Sitosterol or something. They also freaked out and though I had hepatitis, all results are negative. Too bad I will never know what caused it. I know what you mean, they do make it sound like you are going to die.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
im glad that you got them down, i dont understand why they diddnt run a GGT on you though with the enzymes elevated that high. Having sites like this is good because when you have Health related questions (Bodybuilding related) you can get (most of the time) a no BS answer from people who have experienced it and know how to deal with it. But yeah they do they make it sound like you will straight up die!! sucks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's because doctors are not usually well versed in the athletic, or hormonal reasons the enzymes are elevated. With levels in the hundreds the first concern is always some type of liver disease like hep, so they assume the worst. However a good doctor will look at other aspects of the blood work, and run more tests before truly assuming any dire negatives.

BACKMAN

Awards
what about the bun being at 23? i just got mine back and it was at 29. anything to worry about there?

brandozzz

Awards
that really isnt that high
why i remember mine was at 3500
and 1800
no lie

brandozzz

Awards
That's because doctors are not usually well versed in the athletic, or hormonal reasons the enzymes are elevated. With levels in the hundreds the first concern is always some type of liver disease like hep, so they assume the worst. However a good doctor will look at other aspects of the blood work, and run more tests before truly assuming any dire negatives.
you would know if it was hep
it would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there had it and i beat it
whew (b) :woohoo:

brandozzz

Awards
are we still talking about the ALT AST #'s??
yes i was running winny and test and had hep b
but my body came around and produced antibodies and now im imune for life and no im not contagous
i was soo happpy to hear that from my doc i fu**ng cried

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
i hear ya, i was about to cry of happiness from the results i got there not to imagne being in the 1000's+ range!! good to hear that you have it under control. Did you get a Hep B Vaccination??

brandozzz

Awards
i hear ya, i was about to cry of happiness from the results i got there not to imagne being in the 1000's+ range!! good to hear that you have it under control. Did you get a Hep B Vaccination??
nope about 90 % of people who get it
beatit with their own defense system
10% develop chronic heb b
i was one of the 90 % LUCKY fuggers
man i was scared but i am immune for life cause thats what happens when you beat it there are tons of sites bout it :burger:

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
yeah i heard of them, where i work i have been vaccinated like crazy for it and am not worried about getting anything like that from an outside force but you can make things happen to yourself with things like Drugs, Beer Etc...

but like i said i know that you were feeling good after you got rid of it.

It really gets you thinking about what you take and what you are doing as far as trying to get to that competition stage, and being "Superhuman" in the gym but when you look at the cost (family, your livelyhood, Etc.) you really take a deeper look at it. Believe me id love to be 250 HUGE and RIPPED to the bone and be crushing the competition but with the sacrifices (not only hardwork) but the selfimposed (health, anxiety) sacrifices have really led me to wonder about if i really want to do that anymore or not.

BUT I LOVE BODYBUILDING, and will support it always.

brandozzz

Awards
yeah i heard of them, where i work i have been vaccinated like crazy for it and am not worried about getting anything like that from an outside force but you can make things happen to yourself with things like Drugs, Beer Etc...

but like i said i know that you were feeling good after you got rid of it.

It really gets you thinking about what you take and what you are doing as far as trying to get to that competition stage, and being "Superhuman" in the gym but when you look at the cost (family, your livelyhood, Etc.) you really take a deeper look at it. Believe me id love to be 250 HUGE and RIPPED to the bone and be crushing the competition but with the sacrifices (not only hardwork) but the selfimposed (health, anxiety) sacrifices have really led me to wonder about if i really want to do that anymore or not.

BUT I LOVE BODYBUILDING, and will support it always.
i agree sometimes we do stupid things
:trout:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies!!

I have been looking into doing that, do you have any reccomendations on how to go about getting it up, i was thinking about getting some fish oils Etc and upping my olive oil intake but what else??
Fish oil will lower triglycerides. There are a number of supplements which lower LDL cholesterol. Unfortunately, there are only two things that consistently raise HDL cholesterol: aerobic exercise and niacin. Here is a link to the Mayo Clinic webpage on niacin:
http://mayoclinic.com/health/niacin/NS_patient-niacin

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
thanks, lately i have been doing a TON of aerobic excersise, but not to much on the niacin. Thanks for the link~!!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Regular niacin will negatively effect your liver. So go easy.

Last edited:
Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised your Dr. didn'tput you on meds for the HDL.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised your Dr. didn'tput you on meds for the HDL.
ill talk to him tomorrow about that. Maybe ill get redrawn and see if it has changed.

ill have to look into the Niacin though.