Belts, Straps etc....
- 03-25-2006, 09:23 AM
- 03-25-2006, 11:13 AM
got a 13mm lever belt from inzer.
got my knee wraps and straps from APT (prowriststraps.com). the 2.5m ZRV-pro's are badass, they take flesh off they're so tight
- 03-26-2006, 12:06 AM
I have an inzer 2 prong belt. If you go inzer I would order off one of their suppliers becauase it took forever for my belt to get here. Also I'd suggest lever or 1 prong because my 2 prong belt can be a ***** to get tight. I Have inzer knee raps, knee sleeves, elbow sleeves. For wrist wraps I have apt zrv and my girl has the apt black mambas. I actualy like her black mambas better. Almost forgot I have apt straps and they are by far the most badazz ones I've ever seen. You could probably tow a boat with the damn things.lol
03-26-2006, 06:15 AM
I use wrist staps but nothing special. I probably need to look into getting some decent ones instead of the ones I got free from champs.
03-26-2006, 08:31 AM
Well seeing how you guys pretty much use the same company they must be good, so I'm gonna copy cat of you guys .
03-26-2006, 09:53 AM
Elitefitness, Inzer and Titan, a levered or ratched belt is the way to go, you get the support of a double pronged without the pain of installation and removal. I bought a double prong from Titan in 1987 and I just replaced it with an Inzer levered, I passed the ol' titan down, the point is buy 13mm and get a quality belt, the few extra dollars will yeild extra years of life.
03-27-2006, 02:32 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By theOCdude in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2013, 03:09 PM
- By hvactech in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2012, 10:01 PM
- By RobInKuwait in forum Training ForumReplies: 87Last Post: 03-01-2007, 03:48 AM
- By gettin'old in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:05 AM
- By gettin'old in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2003, 07:25 PM