Skydiving

motleybreu

Awards
I can't wait till this summer guys...i'm goin skydivin on august 7 hehe...hopefully i don't end up like this guy

Attachments

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
lmao, seen that one before too! I found a place somewhat near me, I'd like to try for May or June. Should be interesting considering I'm scared shitless of heights :D

motleybreu

Awards
yeah i got you beat...forget heights...i've never been on a plane! LMAO first time up i'm not comin back down on it!!!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
man I've never been on a plane either, I'm going to be crying like a little girl..........well a really big girl :D :D

Draven

Awards
  • Established
3 years ago I had never been on a plane either and my very first time on one I jumped out of it too. :D Wasn't for another year before I got on another plane and actually landed in it. :)

It's totally awsome bro you'll love it. Just be prepared for the black out, it's a little disorienting. You'll have to do a static jump your first few times so there's really not much to worry about.

Last edited:

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
i went skydiving in jan. it was awesome...first time and i did accelerated free fall, so it wasnt tandem (meaning, i wasn't connected to anyone)...and i dunno what Draven is talking bout...a black out? hmmmk... :) i guess I just dont get as scared as some people

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
umm, what's a static jump? and blackout when?

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Static line is like what you see in movies when paratroopers jump out of a plane and first they "hook-up". It's basically a line attached to your parachute and it pulls your chute for you when you jump. I was under the impression you couldn't do free fall with atleast 10 perfect jumps logged? Atleast it's that way here.

By blackout I mean the few seconds from leaving the plane your brain goes into a sensory overload and blacks out very briefly. I didn't even realize it until someone told me and then asked if I remebered leaving the plane, I couldn't. First thing I remeber is looking up and seeing my chute already opening.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggin

sounding better and better all the time eh? :D
lol, yeah sounds so good I think I just wet myself :D

Ibanez

Awards
Ha, that's a funny pic. I bet the guy felt like an ass after that. But from what I hear from my friends in the military, pissing your pants in your first couple of fire fights isn't to uncommon. Anyway, I would like to try sky diving later. I think it would be fun.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
But from what I hear from my friends in the military, pissing your pants in your first couple of fire fights isn't to uncommon.
can't speak from personal experience but damn straight, I'd make it a point to piss all over myself at regular intervals to ensure I was alive and everything was functioning properly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dustinr334 Anabolics 2
RenegadeRows General Chat 28
Cellardude General Chat 39
anabolicrhino General Chat 3